26Yrs Old Forehead ...

Notifications
Clear all

26Yrs Old Forehead Insanity

MemberMember
(@gaezrbeam)

Posted : 03/22/2013 2:26 pm

hello acne.org,

i am now desperate. I am a 26 yr old male, ive always had somewhat oily/combo skin but never forehead acne. last year i broke out in a series of tiny little bumps all over my forehead, i used the clean and clear 3 step method and after a few weeks it cleared up.

about 7 months ago it flaired up again and the clean and clear method did nothing. Since then i have tried EVERYTHING! i have received multiple facials, using only gentle and natural products, exercising and eating plenty of leafy greens and drinking lots of water.

I have had a smooth forehead before so i feel there has to be something i can do! I do not have health insurance so seing a derm is out of the question for now.

ive run through so many possibilities.

is it :

-keratosis

-pityrosporum folliculitis

-regular acne? i dont think so since it doesnt form whiteheads generally, and the bumps are so small.

i know im not supposed to exfoliate, so i dont. i use a gentle alba cleanser, ive done yogurt mask and i use a homemade lavendar and euc, toner.

please, someone shed some light. I feel awful and i hate the way it looks..

thank you. here is a picture for reference.

post-194298-0-28155600-1363980357_thumb.

post-194298-0-28155600-1363980357_thumb.

MemberMember
(@lillyrose7)

Posted : 03/22/2013 3:04 pm

they say that breakouts on the forehead are related to liver toxicity (according to some theories) and also emotional stress and stuff, anger etc. Whenever i experience negative emotions my forehead breaks out in hives.

MemberMember
(@gaezrbeam)

Posted : 03/22/2013 3:18 pm

ive heard about liver toxicity. im considering a cleanse.

any more input would be helpful!

specifically if it appears to be regular acne or if it looks like something else.

thanks again

MemberMember
(@gaezrbeam)

Posted : 03/22/2013 9:53 pm

so red today. tried everything. banana peel, gentle toner. at one point i had such a smooth clear forehead..

ahhh

MemberMember
(@topchef1)

Posted : 03/24/2013 7:20 pm

try head and shoulders shampoo and give it a few weeks.

MemberMember
(@a-p)

Posted : 03/25/2013 7:54 pm

hello acne.org,

i am now desperate. I am a 26 yr old male, ive always had somewhat oily/combo skin but never forehead acne. last year i broke out in a series of tiny little bumps all over my forehead, i used the clean and clear 3 step method and after a few weeks it cleared up.

about 7 months ago it flaired up again and the clean and clear method did nothing. Since then i have tried EVERYTHING! i have received multiple facials, using only gentle and natural products, exercising and eating plenty of leafy greens and drinking lots of water.

I have had a smooth forehead before so i feel there has to be something i can do! I do not have health insurance so seing a derm is out of the question for now.

ive run through so many possibilities.

is it :

-keratosis

-pityrosporum folliculitis

-regular acne? i dont think so since it doesnt form whiteheads generally, and the bumps are so small.

i know im not supposed to exfoliate, so i dont. i use a gentle alba cleanser, ive done yogurt mask and i use a homemade lavendar and euc, toner.

please, someone shed some light. I feel awful and i hate the way it looks..

thank you. here is a picture for reference.

You seem like you are fond natural remedies so, try this!

Get your self some Thayers witch hazel and tea tree oil. Thayers witch hazel and tea tree oil can be found at Whole Foods in the skin care section.

Get a small bowl and put one cap full of the witch hazel in the bowl. Add 1-2 drops of tea tee oil to the witch hazel. Soak a cotton pad/ball into the solution and apply to your forehead. Use this 2-3 times a day after you wash your face.

Witch hazel has anti-inflammatory and anti bacterial properties. Tea tree oil has anti fungal properties so whatever you're dealing with this solution should help topically.