Hyperthyroid / Hypo...

Notifications
Clear all

Hyperthyroid / Hypothyroid in Males? Causing Acne? Cure

MemberMember
(@nomore1923)

Posted : 06/11/2011 11:34 pm

I have Raynaud's, shaky hands, heat intolerance, increased appetite, acne, constant stuffy nose etc. I was wondering if my acne is being cause by by thyroid? Anyone else have a problem with hyperthyroidism/hyperthyroidism? Find a cure for their acne? Maybe I have a food allergy, candida, thyroid or hormonal problem, accutane side effects?

I can squeeze every pore on my cheeks and white/yellowish sebum like substance comes out of the hair follicle. Also, I have white spots on my cheeks/chin (hard white sebum?) that doesnt come to a head... looks just like a clogged pore? its very prevalent when I stretch the skin and I can squeeze the white stuff out.

On my cheeks I have bumpiness... where these white/yellwish sebum like substances can be squeezed out of almost every hair follicle. These are horribly clogged pore I believe, but I was wondering if this is some type of specific condition? I also have some blackheads on the forehead and get a few zits/pimples daily. Any ideas? I have been on accutane numerous times already. Im trying to figure out what this is?

MemberMember
(@fatlever)

Posted : 08/07/2014 5:45 pm

bump

MemberMember
(@13-going-on-30)

Posted : 08/11/2014 12:34 am

Not sure i have hypothyroid and I'm super dry all the time but yet I get told I have oily skin so I don't get it idk if thyroid is the cause?maybe.

MemberMember
(@13-going-on-30)

Posted : 08/11/2014 1:16 am

Lol! Just read that your always hungry and have stuffy nose ugh! Sensitivity to cold? Well that's me:( sounded familiar