Notifications
Clear all

40 m/g 3rd month (please answer ASAP)

MemberMember
(@summer-t)

Posted : 02/11/2017 6:29 pm

I've started my 3rd month & just finished 1/3 out of the whole pack. Up until now my face has been rather consistent. But I've started noticing discoloration & tiny little bumps (whiteheads) is this normal?? & should I increase my dosage.

MemberMember
(@tranceaddict)

Posted : 02/13/2017 3:14 am

Were you clear before and started getting tiny bumps? Whenever this happens to me the little tiny bumps means they will turn into whiteheads. I think it's the skin pushing everything to the surface. As for dosage, that's a question for your Dr. As long as you end up taking 120-150 mg/kg you should be ok, although relapse rates tend to be a little higher with a lower doses regimen.

MemberMember
(@eternalrocket)

Posted : 02/14/2017 1:47 pm

On 12/02/2017 at 4:59 AM, Summer T said:

I've started my 3rd month & just finished 1/3 out of the whole pack. Up until now my face has been rather consistent. But I've started noticing discoloration & tiny little bumps (whiteheads) is this normal?? & should I increase my dosage.

i have the exactly same condition..im in my 3rd month..30mg/day..beginning of the third month..i started getting tiny bumps specially on my forehead.. it was all clear before the start of the third month..all that lasted for like 10-12 days and now i think its improving..my skin is getting smoother..so I'd say you should wait it out..maybe its just the part of the process and if it doesnt improve..you can always consult your doctor.