Notifications
Clear all

Just started Accutane and need help

MemberMember
(@kmmrh)

Posted : 01/28/2017 4:24 pm

Hey guys, I'm just looking for some people's experiences of Accutane. I started a week ago so I've not got many of the side effects as of yet but what I am experiencing right now is weird and I'm wondering if any of you have experienced it yourselves. My face is sore, like I've been slapped in the face. Everywhere that there are pores, chin, cheeks, nose and forehead all are sore to the touch. It's such a weird feeling and I've never came across any answers on the internet of people having the same thing. Also my face is super red like I'm sunburnt even though I've not been in the sun, I live in England and the sun is pretty much hidden this time of year haha. Has anyone has this happen to them?

MemberMember
(@suite)

Posted : 01/28/2017 4:33 pm

Redness, yes. Soreness, no but if you have a lot of cystic acne I imagine that could mean it is all pushing to the surface and the pressure is bringing you pain.

kmmrh liked
MemberMember
(@kmmrh)

Posted : 01/28/2017 5:02 pm

26 minutes ago, suite said:

Redness, yes. Soreness, no but if you have a lot of cystic acne I imagine that could mean it is all pushing to the surface and the pressure is bringing you pain.

Tbh now that you've mentioned cystic acne that is probably what the soreness is, them rising to the surface. There's so many sore places too so I'm dreading them coming out  >:(. Thank you for your response 

MemberMember
(@thetwald)

Posted : 01/28/2017 5:25 pm

22 minutes ago, kmmrh said:
Tbh now that you've mentioned cystic acne that is probably what the soreness is, them rising to the surface. There's so many sore places too so I'm dreading them coming out  >:(. Thank you for your response 

Just think; It's all coming to the surface. It's purging, it's dying, it's going to be gone. It deserves to.

It'll be a case of having to walk through hell to get to heaven.

kmmrh liked