Notifications
Clear all

Accutane Journey (Male)

MemberMember
(@carlos65)

Posted : 10/13/2016 7:32 pm

Hi so I took Accutane for 7 months from February to September. This was a year ago so I don't remember every little thing. But I always felt like doing this because I spent so much time researching this drug and people's journeys.

Im going to leave this near the top cause I know a lot of people wonder about drinking on accutane. Through my whole 7 months I lasted1 month sober. I was drinking every Friday and Saturday and it wasn't just one or two drinks I would drink to the point of blacking out or almost blacking out. Once I get drunk I don't want to stop. That's just the way I drink and every month my blood results came back fine. I was 21 at the time. Hangovers were twice as bad on accutane. I would almost always just lay in bed the whole day to recover lol but it's so hard to not drink when you look at yourself the mirror and a new person with acne not holding you back anymore. Also I noticed I would pass out a lot when drinking probably cause accutane already makes you tired all the time.

I have an appointment to to see my dermatologist in a couple months so I'll try and get my progress pictures.

Im revisiting my dermatologist because I want another round of iso. Right I'm using the iso gel .1% which does worker pretty good but I'm tired of using creams and gels to keep my oily skin under control.

After my treatment a month later a started noticing the oils returning with some black heards. If I got a pimple it would be very small and go away within a day or two.

I will return later to update this post