Notifications
Clear all

25 Year Old Female - 8 Month Accutane Blog (Complete With Pics)

MemberMember
(@zantestsuken)

Posted : 07/30/2014 10:15 am

Hi all,

I have not used this site in a very long time but I am not posting for myself but rather my very close friend. She has just completed her accutane course after 8 long, arduous months. I am happy to report that despite her worries she has achieved success and full clearance of her acne.

I would describe the acne she had as mild, bordering on moderate at times and it is worth noting that she is of Chinese ethnicity and 25 years old. She did have an initial breakout which was tough for her emotionally but she struggled through it and has come out the other side of the tunnel with a smile on her face.

I am mainly posting this because I feel the blog she kept deserves a wider audience for her thoughts, opinions and most of all, success. Plus it will be useful for anyone else unsure whether accutane is worth it or not.

If this blog helps even one person then I say that this post was worth it. I myself went on a course of accutane back in 2005 and 2006 and it was one of the best things I ever did in ridding myself of the moderate acne I once had. All she has now are some brown and red marks which I hope will fade soon.

This is her blog which has regular updates of her progress along with pictures:

http://acne-ends-here.blogspot.co.uk/

I will be going to the beach with her for a few days next week so I can't wait to see her results in person. Good luck to anyone that decides to undergo accutane treatment!

Greg