Notifications
Clear all

1 Month Off Accutane, Acne Coming Back

MemberMember
(@kaitansley)

Posted : 07/27/2014 12:01 pm

My doctor thought it would be great to take me off Accutane when I only did 4 months of the treatment. Please don't make me go into it because it infuriates me and brings tears to my eyes lol. Anyways sure enough my acne is coming back. Keep in mind I've only been off for like 24days. And I never completed a full course. So I'm guessing I'll have to take it again for 2-3 more months(not another full course treatment) I still have that one last check up where I have to take a pregnancy test and what not. So I was wondering if I would have to go through the whole process of getting Accutane like the first time. I would think I'm still in the Ipledge system since I still have that required last visit...could he just write me the script that day? I swear if I have to wait a month I will dieeeee... Please help! I'm so worried.!

MemberMember
(@cw24)

Posted : 07/27/2014 12:07 pm

Well youre a female so it COULD be different but Im pretty sure youll be go to go on getting another script that day IF the doctor wanted to. I dont know how long youve been off it but some like to wait a few months before a second course.