Notifications
Clear all

Clavaris 2Nd Month

MemberMember
(@dflowen)

Posted : 06/07/2014 4:13 pm

Cool there is a acne community here. I'm starting my journey to nuke my oil glands :D

I'm already starting my 2nd month.

25 y/o male, 140lbs. Nodular acne them big ass bumps on all over my face.

Ughhhh I have decided to undergo Clavaris because of my nodular acne that will not stop.

Ever since using topical meds Clyndamycin, Retin-A, Tetracylin nothing worked... time for the last resort - Accutane or Clavaris in my case.

So far in the 1st month intro dose of 20mg for May the side effects of dry skin and chapped lips were dominant.

Now in the 2nd month with full dose of 60mg split into 3 capsules 20mg each - 2 in the am and 1 at pm.

The new side effects on top of dry skin and chap lips that I'm experiencing as of late are:

1.) Ezcema Rashes on the back of my hands, inner aspect of my forearms and little patches on the side of my knee and ankle.

2.) Sleepyness after taking my first 40mg pills with my breakfast after waking up!!! Had to lift weights to combat this.

Now the Ezcema rashes is a real b* it's gets all itchy and I have to now use Euceren Ezcema Relief body cream. Helps sooths my inflammation but now my hand looks all messed up scabby and s, damnit.

Also my face is still breaking out with acne especially the nodular ones which seem to appear always symetrical on my face i.e on my cheeks or across my head or on my chin.

So when will this fully take effect and stop the acne???

3rd month is not until June 22.

So yeah there is my lame story of nodular acne. Glad to be here. Thanks for Reading :D

MemberMember
(@avianyou)

Posted : 06/14/2014 1:23 am

You should be coming up on three months now. How goes your progress?

MemberMember
(@dflowen)

Posted : 06/14/2014 2:09 pm

So far so good the eczema has subsided. I have been diligent with putting on the Eucerne cream. I hope my nodular acne stays away only thing left from them are the deflated pimples. Right now I have 3 tiny pimples are showing up, not the nodular acne kind.