Notifications
Clear all

24 Yr Old Accutane

MemberMember
(@brisk23)

Posted : 05/27/2013 6:39 pm

Have a derm appointment thursday where i can hopefully begin accutane. Ive tried EVERYTHING for years..ive been wanting to do accutane since last year but then i got lasik instead and had to wait 6 months!! I would of been able to start in april but then i needed a note of approval from eye doc && had to get on BC..now ill just need my derm to make a blood test appt & once i get the results will hopefully be able to start!.such a LONGGG process.

HOPE THIS HELPS!!!! i feel like alot of my acne is red marks so i hope accutane helps it go away?. will try and post pictures the first day i start the pills. && keep a picture update!

MemberMember
(@cw24)

Posted : 05/27/2013 7:13 pm

I had a lot of red marks when I started (they werent too big or deep) but most of them faded within 3 months after starting.

MemberMember
(@brisk23)

Posted : 05/27/2013 7:45 pm

really? that makes me feel better...my doc said all the red marks should go away but he doesnt no whats underneath the red? ..i hope the sun wont make my face worse but i dont want to wait til fall....just want to get this over with!!

MemberMember
(@cw24)

Posted : 05/27/2013 10:48 pm

I was on it during the summer and worked outside the whole time. I just used a ton of sun screen never got burnt just a really nice tan and Im really white lol

MemberMember
(@brisk23)

Posted : 05/30/2013 8:00 pm

lol okay thats good!! im pretty tan already so hopefully wont get to burned!! if i ever get on it...just went to derm and now have to get blood work and wait another month. I called earlier to see if i could take the blood work before this appoint and they said Id only have to wait a week..now its a month...so im a little annoyed. now it wont be til mid july........greaaaaaaaat.