Notifications
Clear all

Accutane For Moderate. Acne Log, Updatded Daily, With Pictures.

MemberMember
(@needadvice124)

Posted : 12/19/2012 9:18 pm

New pics -

Right :

[Edited image out]

Left -

[Edited image out]

Front -

[Edited image out]

Chest -

[Edited image out]

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 12/21/2012 5:55 am

I had those weird little bumps in places i never had them and if they're acne, they will eventually fade away. You have to gear yourself up for the IB as it will get worse. i just started month 3 and at the end of month 2 to the present is when my acne has started to get worse.

Keep your head up as in most to all accutane cases, acne is put in remission or at the least, improved.

Good Luck

MemberMember
(@needadvice124)

Posted : 12/22/2012 6:24 pm

A lot of the smalls bump's have went away, still some remain behind my ear o.O

Sorry haven't updated been out with my girlfriend and friends and haven't had time. going to the city to see the tree, going to fun.

MemberMember
(@needadvice124)

Posted : 12/24/2012 4:36 pm

Day 25 - Nothing new to report; went to the city saw the tree was really nice. was really cold feel like I'm getting sick. skin feels good though : )

Day 26 - I am sick, this sucks, day before X-mas eve have pretty nice looking skin and I have to be sick : ( same old chapped lips and dry skin.

Day 27 - Christmas eve and I am sick, this sucks. Skin looks nice tomorrow will probably do a little update. Shaved today and for the first time I felt cofident(shaving usually brakes me out) I have a great feeling it will be a clean shave. Tomorrow is suppose to be 1 month but I drank a few times and missed a few pills so I am about day and a half beind. wow 1 month already!

MemberMember
(@needadvice124)

Posted : 12/26/2012 12:22 am

Day 28 - Just realized today should be day 29, oh well. well Merry x-mas skin doesn't seem to bad, however I am actually very sick now :(. going to see doctors tomorrow. skins seems alright which is really the only reason I don't mind it nearly as much as I would if I wasn't on accutane. anyways. new pictures soon. :)

MemberMember
(@needadvice124)

Posted : 12/29/2012 3:27 pm

Day 30 - Wow it's been a month already I feel like my skin has improved significanlty. So here's the break down of month 1. Started off pretty good, exsisting pimples started to get really flaky and just started to like peel off of my skin. My skin started getting really red around my cheeks(lasted for about 5 days) after it went away I started to experience moderator flaky skin which was taken care of with nivea. I didn't experience to much of chapped lips although it is exsisting it's fairly mild. I experienced a little Ib really wasn't bad at all and only lasted about 7 days. The only thing I am concered with was around day 20ish I started getting small bumps behind my ears and all over my back they're pretty itchy at times. the ones behind my ears and some off my neck basically went away with the exception of a few. Though my skin is looking better I still have a lot of work to do. well 1 month down. 30 MG twice a day. posting pics soon.

MemberMember
(@needadvice124)

Posted : 12/31/2012 6:01 pm

Day 35 - Well well, I feel really good today skin feels amazing ! still dry and still mild chapped lips. still got these small bumps on my back and on my chest. The ones behind my ear are almost gone. I am not sick anymore =). Goung out for new years and it's going to great. Though unforunately I will be drinking so that means I will be missing a pill :\. I will not be updating this everday. I will be updating every other day or every 5 days as more happens in between. Thanks! Pictures posted.

Front -

mOqvB.jpg

Left side -

KgC9F.jpg

Right side -

7ODly.jpg

MemberMember
(@saulrod)

Posted : 01/01/2013 3:15 pm

Wow man your skin cleared up in a month.. I'm on month 3 and still not luck hahahah good shit.. Sometimes I wonder if this shit its even worth it.. I miss drinking it up hahahah

MemberMember
(@needadvice124)

Posted : 01/01/2013 8:16 pm

Wow man your skin cleared up in a month.. I'm on month 3 and still not luck hahahah good shit.. Sometimes I wonder if this shit its even worth it.. I miss drinking it up hahahah

Yeah this thing has done wonders for my face, chest still needs working on and my back. I probably will be on it for 3 months max. which is 2 more months, rather than the 5 months my derm said to be estimated time.

MemberMember
(@needadvice124)

Posted : 01/03/2013 12:53 am

Going to get blood work tomorrow, hopefully all goes well.

MemberMember
(@needadvice124)

Posted : 01/03/2013 9:16 pm

Blood work done, will see derm on tuesday hopefully all was well.

MemberMember
(@saulrod)

Posted : 01/05/2013 12:02 am

Hey Man, how did your blood work come out? My tlygecirides and cholesterol were a bit high... Also I drank 3 beers for Christmas and that shit showed on my results too -___- hahaha.... The first thing my derm tells me when she sees the bloods results "Have you been partying" hahaha dat shit was funny i must say.. lol but yea hope your results came out good.

MemberMember
(@needadvice124)

Posted : 01/06/2013 4:07 pm

Going on Tuesday.

Not exactly sure what day I am on but here's the update. Well hasn't been a good last few days. Got huge 1 big ingrown zit on my chin which hurt so bad !! Going away now though. I got 3 pimples on my head and 1 on each side of my face. Whatever that's not the bad part. The bad part is that these little bumps have been coming back. I have them pretty much all over my back, some of my chest and now for some reason they are starting to cover my right arm. They are not inflammed, they're red, and they're not pus filled. You can barely see them but when you touch them they're bumpy. thet get ithcy at times. anyone have any advice :s

MemberMember
(@needadvice124)

Posted : 01/07/2013 7:11 pm

Figured these little bumps look like an allergic reaction to something. They're all over my right arm, some on my left and a ton on my back. They are pretty itchy. I took a benedryll last night and it seemed to help about 35% of it. I only took one because It was late at night and it puts me into a deep sleep. I took 2 just now I'll let you know how that goes. As far as my skin, chest is def clearing up that's the good news.Face is about 90% clear, which is also the good news. It's just these damn bumps. Mild chapped lips and still moderator dry skin.

~new pics soon.

MemberMember
(@needadvice124)

Posted : 01/09/2013 11:32 pm

HEY. Good news saw my derm today. Blood test came out 100%! I was actually really surprised because I get my blood test on January 3, and I was drinking Decemeber 31(New Years Eve). Well here's what happened. She came in and was amazed how good my skin looked, she than proceeded to tell me that my blood work was fine and that she is probably going to take me off of this in 1 MONTH :). So that will mean I am on it for a total for 90 days, 45 days left. Skin hasn't been as dry, chapped lips still mild, however I got a lot of bumps on my arms and they aren't acne. My derm said that I should use aquaphor on it she said ecezma bumps do occur while on accutane. No other side effects to report :)

pics tomorrow.

MemberMember
(@needadvice124)

Posted : 01/14/2013 4:44 pm

Day49: Skin on face and chest is starting to look great. Starting to get a ton of these little bumps all over my arms AGAIN :( ugh so annoying.

MemberMember
(@needadvice124)

Posted : 01/30/2013 9:44 pm

My oh my haven't updated this in a while.

Day 63 : The whole reason why I didn't update this because nothing has been happening. I have not experienced any side effects expect for the ones that were very common. Chapped lips and dry skin, Oh I have gotten a total of 3 nose bleeds on this that lasted for about 3 minutes. This medicine has literally changed my life. I know everyone says that but I have a better example. I had a test that I couldn't pass since Junior year(thats 1 1/2 years ago) and just last week I was able to pass it. without this test I could not graduate highschool. Due to my skin I was able to focus more, be in school more, study more without having to worry about my skin. Now the only down side to this whole Accutane thing is that I have to apply Nivea about 2 times a day on MY WHOLE BODY. all over my arms, chest, back and at night just my face. This is the worst part about it. Guess what? IT'S NOT EVEN A BIG DEAL. I would do this everyday if I could keep the skin I have now. I have gotten little eczema patches on my arms and back. But they go away when I apply Nivea ritually. I won't be updating this often because there is nothing to report, no side effetcs, no negatives;NOTHING. Just clear skin

Here are pictures from day 63 -

Left :tMe735N.jpg

Right(You can still see small pimples about 95% clear)

bmGNxkj.jpg

Chest also needs some work still.

dJPNiXJ.jpg

MemberMember
(@needadvice124)

Posted : 02/07/2013 10:23 pm

Hey! Day 71, so I went to my derm everything came back completly normal. I have 19 days left of month 3 and she said she's going to give me another month and it will be last month. She said everything on your face looks 100% cleared up but my chest wasn't exactly all there. She said in 4 months you should be fully cleared. So thats the verdict. 49 more days and I'm done !

MemberMember
(@needadvice124)

Posted : 02/11/2013 6:46 pm

Day 74: Missed a day due to going out with friends over the weekend. Chest is clearing up and face still looks really nice.

Bump

MemberMember
(@needadvice124)

Posted : 02/15/2013 7:18 pm

Things been going well, nothing to update.

down-side about this whole accutane thing. Kinda been eating fairly shiity. Since I've been on it - had subway 4 times, Mcdonalds twice. and one seperate time I got a McFlurry. and kinda having candies about once a day. and going back occasnially to my Protien shakes. but still nothing bad has happened :( scared for when I get off.

MemberMember
(@needadvice124)

Posted : 05/20/2013 1:14 pm

Well it's been about 2 months since I been off accutane and here are the pictures -

W9uUNug.jpg

[Edited image out]

[Edited image out]

soCUnJo.jpg

- The Verdict - I stopped updating because nothing new was happening.

Real side effetcs - Chapped Lips , Dry skin, Towards the end bloody nose about 2-4 week, Tiredness sometimes. That's ALL other effects have to be extremely rare, I did not experience nothing more these are easy side effects to take care of nothing extreme. This medicine changed my life! Even though my skin is not as clear now as it was on the accutane I am about 90% clear maybe 95%. I would truly recomemd this to ANYONE who thinks they need it. I did not have an inital break out and my skin was almost 100% clear in about 1 month and a half maybe a bit less. I was on the accutane for 4 months.

Thanks everyone who read this. any questions real free to post.

MemberMember
(@needadvice124)

Posted : 08/12/2013 9:06 pm

little bump.

MemberMember
(@needadvice124)

Posted : 12/05/2013 11:28 pm

Bumping this up, it's been over a year since I started and I have to say my skin stayed from clear.

this medicine was indefinetly life changing. It's completely changed my life as a person and who I am today. If you're thinking about taking it. DO IT. seriously the side effects are highly over exaggerated. They only say it's bad because they have to give you worst case scenario. The only real side effects would be chapped lips, dried skin and bloody nose. and maybe small bumps.

MemberMember
(@needadvice124)

Posted : 01/07/2014 11:41 pm

bump up for people to see

MemberMember
(@harry1993)

Posted : 04/25/2014 6:37 am

Great results man! :)