Notifications
Clear all

PLEASE READ!!! DRINK THIS!!!

MemberMember
(@moderateacne)

Posted : 07/03/2005 11:06 am

Hello everyone. I want you to know that what we consume is very important to our overall health. This is an obvious fact.

For the past year I have been drinking green tea, and lemon juice (mixed with water). To date, I have no active acne. My scars have faded completly, and I feel healthy. I started this regimen not for my acne, but to flush out my system of past antibiotics that I have been taking for acne, and other. Here are the facts about both: PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS...

GREEN TEA:

- EGCG, a compund found in green tea, prevents cancer cells from growing.

- it contains powerful antioxidants, which detoxify and cleanse your body (which is a necessity for ridding of acne, long term).

- boosts immune system ( which is beneficial for overall health, and keeping you from getting sick from infection) ps- acne is a bacterial infection.

LEMON WATER:

-cleanses the digestive system.

- filled with vitamin c, which enhances your complexion (cleanses the skin from within).

- elminates, waster from the liver, by cleansing it.

- stimulates digestion (so the healthy foods your so choose to eat have a better absorption)

HERE'S WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING, AND I HAVE NEVER FELT BETTER ABOUT MY SKIN, AND HEALTH.

I have two 800ml water bottles. In one, I squeeze half of a lemon (and save the other half in a tupperware container for the next day). I fill up the bottle with water, and make sure that I consume it throughout the day (and not all in one sitting).

In the next bottle I add three decaf green tea bags (which hold the same nutrients as regular green tea, but won't infringe on my water intake). Remember caffeine makes you have to drink MORE water, and I do not want to take the risk of losing water intake, because it too aids in ridding your complexion of acne. Throughout the day I make sure that I drink the whole water bottle. I like to keep it in the fridge. DO NOT ADD SUGAR. THIS CAUSES THE COMPOUNDS IN THE GREEN TEA TO NOT WORK!!!! ADD HONEY IF NEEDED.

There it is!!! I have been doing this for a year, have never felt better about my skin. I had moderate acne of the face. I had taken tetracycline and erythromycin. This has been the only thing that really worked. It took longer, but it aided in my overall health, and not just my acne.

PLEASE DON'T EXPECT A MIRACLE, BUT WHAT COULD BE BETTER THAN CONSUMING SOMETHING THAT HELPS YOUR OVERALL HEATH, AND NOT JUST YOUR SKIN? I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH HOW IMPORTANT YOUR WATER INTAKE IS FOR YOUR SKIN. THESE NATURAL INGREDIENTS MAKE DRINKING WATER EASIER, AND TASTIER!!!

MemberMember
(@moementum)

Posted : 07/03/2005 11:28 am

This is what I like.

A very simple holistic approach.

I already drink Green Tea every morning.

But you have inspired me begin drinking lemon water.

It just adds a little extra pizzaz to taking care of ones health.

Thanks.

MemberMember
(@moderateacne)

Posted : 07/03/2005 12:07 pm

Drink as much green tea as possible. Although one cup is better than none, more is always better in the case of fighting cancer. It cannot harm you to drink too much (unless it is caffeinated, than no way)!!! smile.gif

MemberMember
(@moementum)

Posted : 07/03/2005 3:43 pm

Yah, eventually I may go to uncaffinated GT, but I have actually gone to green tea to wane myself off of Coffee.

Worked like a charm.

See you round.

Clint

MemberMember
(@claud)

Posted : 10/28/2005 9:22 pm

Hey, thanks for the info. This way better than drinking Apple Cider Vinegar and all those gross diet for acne.

MemberMember
(@ex0tic)

Posted : 10/05/2008 1:17 am

i use to drink 4 or more glasses of organic green tea for about two months since i heard it helps acne. however, for me, it made my acne way worse. i begin breaking out everywhere with painful cysts and white heads. so then i had stopped and now those cysts and white heads went away.

MemberMember
(@big-fake)

Posted : 07/16/2010 9:56 am

They say that green tea push wastes out of your body so that's probably why you see acne coming out more often... just an opinion :)

MemberMember
(@cocoonedbutterfly)

Posted : 04/11/2014 1:27 pm

Can you combine the lemon juice & green tea bags in one big bottle of water? I just think that would be easier than 2 smaller bottles. Thank you.