Notifications
Clear all

Shorter Version Of The Regimen?

MemberMember
(@durrrr)

Posted : 05/24/2013 5:32 am

ok guys i have mild to moderate acne since high school am now 25.. i saw acne.org reviews and i think the results are awsome..but i have some issues starting the regimen:

1) im a guy and i find it a bit embarrassing standing in front of the mirror 30 mins the morning and 30 mins at night...lol

2) im a bit lazy to spend an hour a day just for skin care.. smile.png

3) the fear that if i start the regimen ill have to use it for years like dan.. his 40 and still using acne creams..

but on the other side i want clear skin.. is there a shorter version of the regimen??

thank u !!

MemberMember
(@melmel87)

Posted : 05/24/2013 6:41 am

Well you either want clear skin or you don't and doing nothing isn't going to get you clear skin. Either way, acne or not most people follow a skincare regimen, especially as they get older.

MemberMember
(@mfxfitness)

Posted : 05/24/2013 9:00 am

Umm... Sorry to break it to you, but there really is no shorter way around it. You will get better with timing the more you do it, but there is no quick fix to acne nor a short way around the regimen. At the end of the day, it isn't as time consuming as you may think it is, you just have to find a way to work it into your routine better. That comes with time and patience... smile.png Also, some people break out of the acne cycle as they age, yet most of us, like myself, do not. It's a part of our genetic makeup. So you may have to resign yourself to having some type of acne prevention regimen for the rest of your life. Then again, if it gives you clear skin, I believe that's a sacrifice worth making.. :) Good luck and keep us up to date on your progress... smile.png

MemberMember
(@durrrr)

Posted : 05/28/2013 4:07 am

ok the regimen kid has just arrived.. i ve decided to follow it precisely for the next six months and cut back a litlle bit when i get clear,, ill post again in a month to tell u my progress....