Notifications
Clear all

my acne is not geting better

MemberMember
(@zeinabbelakhal10)

Posted : 05/20/2017 11:46 pm

Hi acne comunity !
it's kinda amazing to read that i'm not alone going through this and seing others reviews and progress ! it gives me hope that my acne will fade at some point in life
but its almost summer and my acne is only geting worst
i started to get those huge cysts all over my neck when i touch em they feel really hard i don't manage to hide em with make up wish is really depressing
and over my nose ! it's really reallllllyy embaressing and a confidance killer to walk arround ppl and have conversations with a huge juicy cyst on ur nose !!
i used to have acnee like since forever but i break moslly on my cheeks like bad breakouts ! but i never ever had cysts on my nose i'd have blackheads and i woudn't mind em they look less gross than cysts .. and its really painful ! i touch it by mistake and i got like teary eyes
.. i dunno whot to the hell is going oni'm freaking ouut ! it makes feel badd about everything i basically can't do anyy i would just stay in my room and i won't bother myself to walk arround and see the sun just to not annoye ppl with such a gross view
.. i jjust give up i dunno how to deal with this
my acne is getin more severe than it was ! so it's my depression
i managed to by a cleanser with some pocket moeny i get hardly ! it makes myskin tinglleee a loot !! like i would have a bllooody red face after evn my skin tissue is like gettin thinner i would get scratched easilllyy its like paper
should i stop using it ?

MemberMember
(@jbmaz)

Posted : 05/21/2017 2:16 pm

Hello,

I wanted to let you know that you are not alone. I have some great advice that has helped me tremendously.

1. Do not stress, I will help you beat this. You have a long life ahead of you, many memories to make and much joy to experience.
2. CUT OUT ALL DAIRY, CAFFEINE AND SUGAR. NO EXCEPTIONS.
3. Lemon water in the morning, and tons of water throughout the day.
4. Get vegetables into your diet as much as you can.
5. Take cold showers, be very gentle with your skin.
6. I highly recommend a natural, gentle face wash and body soap.

Please let me know if that was helpful, and inbox me for further discussion. I am always willing to help.

My best,
JB

MemberMember
(@zeinabbelakhal10)

Posted : 05/21/2017 9:46 pm

hey
it ws nice to get those advices
i'll start working on that today
just curious about the second one
2. CUT OUT ALL DAIRY, CAFFEINE AND SUGAR. NO EXCEPTIONS.
cuz i'm a student and coffee is a must when it come to studying i consume over 4 cups of coffee a day and since i'm insomniac some nights get really difficult .. i just caan't give up coffee
and sugar that's too general like anyything sugary ?
help me with the diet thing

MemberMember
(@jbmaz)

Posted : 05/22/2017 11:36 pm

Hello,

Sorry it took me this long to respond. I am student also, and worked as a laborer an depended on coffee and energy drinks. I quit cold turkey, you can too! I promise!

As for the sugar, I seriously mean cut out everything that has sugar beside fruit (natural sugar). I too quit sugar cold turkey. I do indulge here and there, and boom I have a new zit/cysts the next morning. I recommend using your own willpower and strength. My motto is "just say no".

MemberMember
(@skyesthelimit)

Posted : 06/21/2017 2:56 am

I think it would really be hard in the beginning, (much like any diet! ugh) but if you really want it, you MUST do it. Otherwise, you will be stuck there for a long time.

Easier said than done but perhaps you could try little by little until you get used to smaller portions to none at all. Best of luck on your journey! :)