Notifications
Clear all

How I got rid of my BACNE

MemberMember
(@woahshay)

Posted : 10/04/2016 12:11 am

Hello there!
The title explains it all. I'm just here to share my tips/advice on how I got rid of my BACK ACNE. 
I kept it clear for about 6 years now. A little history of my back acne.
I had mild back acne starting senior year of high school and lasted until my freshman year of college. Of course it was uncomfortable and bothersome.
I took herbal medicine to clear my face acne and surprisingly after 3 months of taking it my face acne cleared. But apparently my acne grew on the my back instead of my face. So I didn't care much at the time because I was happy my face acne cleared. But it start growing a bit more then I tried to find a solution for it and it worked. But first I am not any certified professional . So it may help some people and it may not. So lets get to it. 
Advice:
1) Shower right away after a workout or sweating. Don't stay in the sweaty clothes too long (that's why I grew some more back acne).
2) Of course drink tonsssss of water!
3) Invest in loofahs! I change my loofah([link removed] ) every 6 months. I just buy the round soft loofah because I don't want to tear my skin or anything.
4) wash clothes every week or two.

Products: (I only use two product or so )
1) I use  Lover's Care shower cream. One bottle would last my cousin and I for about 4 to 6 months.
- I normally buy the Cherry Blossom, or Rose hip seed oil. The Aloe vera was alright not too bad. But my favorite is the cherry blossom.
-the link [link removed]

2) Afterwards i use the Nature's Shea Butter soap bar.
- I buy three kind of soap bar Dudu Osun African Black Soap ([link removed]
- Oatmeal complexion bar( my FAVORITE!) I bought 10 of these to stack up on it. [link removed]
- Super shea bar (it's alright, I use it when I run out of my oatmeal or dudu osun) [link removed]
The soap bars are expensive but it really helped my back/body acne.

Shower Routine: (Scrub GENTLY)!!!
1) I would wet my loofah
2) Pump about 3 pumps of the Lover's Care shower cream onto my loofah & scrub (gently) around my body make sure if you have long hair that it is out of the way while you're scrubbing or back/body.
3) Scrub for about 3 to 6 minutes
4) rinse body with warm/cool water
5) grab my Oatmeal soap bar and scrub(gently) it onto my skin until I see soap on my skin
6) then put the bar into my container and use my hands to lather(2 minutes) the soap around my body then rinse off with warm or cool water.
7) I do all of this after I washed my hair.

This is not any kind of promoting advertisement thing. This is what I have been using for the last few years. So if anyone try this let me know how it goes. Hope it help you guys!
If any questions just leave me a comment. Have a nice day!^_^

MemberMember
(@accnome)

Posted : 10/09/2016 1:41 am

do i use both soaps like the african one and the oatmeal one or do i use one of 2 ?

WoahShay liked
MemberMember
(@woahshay)

Posted : 10/10/2016 1:03 pm

On 10/9/2016 at 2:41 AM, ACCNOME said:

do i use both soaps like the african one and the oatmeal one or do i use one of 2 ?

Hi ACCNOME! I prefer you buy several to stalk up on because shipping can be expensive plus they are having a discount on soap bars right now I think. I bought all three kind of soap bars. But only use one bar at a time until you're finish with that bar and you can move on using the next soap bar. You should probably start off using the Dudu Osun African Black Soap ([link removed]and see how it feels and see if it works. If it does you can use the Dudu Osun again or you can switch to oatmeal. I started off using the Dudu Osun and after i finished the Dudu Osun and I switched over to oatmeal. But again USE ONLY ONE BAR at a time. One bar should last you about a month or so. As you can see I only use two products! the shower cream  & the oatmeal bar. Anymore questions let me know (:

ACCNOME liked
MemberMember
(@accnome)

Posted : 10/13/2016 10:55 pm

Hey once again i decided to but the items but im from eu and i cant find any sites that sell them for eu

MemberMember
(@woahshay)

Posted : 10/13/2016 11:18 pm

Ummmm .. can you view the websites to the products? If so, then I suggest you to contact the company through email? And wait for a few days for the response. I just emailed to the shower cream & soap bar for you. If I get a response I'll let you know. You should email them to just in case let them know your address also.  (:

MemberMember
(@woahshay)

Posted : 10/14/2016 12:46 am

1 hour ago, ACCNOME said:

Hey once again i decided to but the items but im from eu and i cant find any sites that sell them for eu

Hey I just got a replied from the soap bar company they said they do ship to EU!

MemberMember
(@accnome)

Posted : 10/15/2016 3:28 am

Yeah but what about the shower cream ? its only us and on amazon it costs like 2x or 3x time more not to include shipping :( ...any alternatives ?

MemberMember
(@woahshay)

Posted : 10/15/2016 8:42 am

I bought mine in asian market that cost $18.00 I think. The website is way cheaper, but I never bought on there. Maybe try ebay? its around $18.00. I honestly can't say other shower cream will be good as this one. To be the lovers care works great! & its the best to me. I never tried anything else. Before the lover's care I did try dove (not good), and the neutrogena acne body scrub ( horrible!), I honestly don't know what I will do without the lover's care shower cream. It had helped me tremendously! They still haven't emailed me back, maybe give them a call during business hours? And maybe you can tell them that you're from EU and you were wondering if they can ship over. Sometimes the people are nice enough to do that. But otherwise the best option is either amazon, ebay, or you can try other alternatives ( something not too much chemical, no microbeads, not harsh on skin, and that gives the skin vitamins.)

MemberMember
(@woahshay)

Posted : 10/18/2016 11:33 pm

On 10/15/2016 at 3:28 AM, ACCNOME said:

Yeah but what about the shower cream ? its only us and on amazon it costs like 2x or 3x time more not to include shipping :( ...any alternatives ?

Oh and make sure you have a body towel and hair towel. Don't use hair towel for body. Or body for hair.

MemberMember
(@keruen98)

Posted : 10/22/2016 10:46 am

Hey guys,

I just wanted to say that I also suffered from quite a bad bacne (well most of my acne is on face). But anyways, what helped me weirdly enough, is not washing the back with soap. Just rinse it with water. (I am sure most of you heard about water only regime) well it worked for my back

I am not sure if it would fix severe bacne. But give it a try if you have mild to moderate bacne. Hope this helps. Best of luck