Notifications
Clear all

Pimples On Jaw Line And Neck Area

MemberMember
(@jay58)

Posted : 05/26/2014 2:06 pm

Hey I'm new to the forum so I apologize if I post in the wrong section. I am an 18 year old male and I am pretty slim and in shape. For a few months now I have had pimples on my jawline that are kind of big and small red ones below my chin in the neck area. I clean my face on regular basis and don't eat that much greasy foods. I have tried acne wash and such products and have seen no results. It is not severe but very unpleasing. I have not used any medication for it either. At this point i don't know what to do, it doesn't seem to go away.

Things I have used include:

Acne wash

Sulfur soap

Fresh aloe vera

Any help is very much appreciated. Thanks!

MemberMember
(@karaforever96)

Posted : 07/19/2014 7:33 pm

I would recommend you to go to dermatologist and have them look and after that I am pretty sure they will give you prescribed medication so it will help you ou. Good Luck!

MemberMember
(@brainfreze27)

Posted : 07/21/2014 2:37 am

Hey man I also have the same problem most of my acne I'd on my jaw line and below. Depending on how severe your acne is you can try other stuff. I have tried proactive and some other stuff but it had not worked. There are also creams that your regular doctor can prescribe if none of that works your best bet is to talk to a dermatologist.