Notifications
Clear all

[Pictures]Stomach Achne Is Killing My Self Esteem, Help

MemberMember
(@purifiedfield)

Posted : 02/18/2014 9:23 pm

Hi I've been acne clean until the beginning of last fall. I'm 16 and I know I'm young, and people have told me that my body is just changing and it'll eventually go away. Anyways, I've gotten acne all over my body but my stomach has been really bad, and it's really embarrassing during practice after school when I have to take off my shirt.

please help, any helpful comments would great. Thank You

MemberMember
(@imsotired)

Posted : 02/18/2014 11:02 pm

Whats your diet like?

MemberMember
(@purifiedfield)

Posted : 02/19/2014 12:36 am

Well as of late, it's been baked fish and chicken, egg whites and a lot of white rice. I've been trying to gain mass for football. Outside of football season though I usually eat whatever

Whats your diet like?

MemberMember
(@imsotired)

Posted : 02/19/2014 1:56 am

Recently I've been trying to eat healthier. Organic carrots and bananas is what I've found so far, chicken breast, grilled. I've been drinking nothing but water for 5 months, haven't touched a soda at all, not even a sip. A Cup of coffee maybe once a week, no sugar. You might wanna try adding some veggies to your meals, drink tons of purified water, maybe pick up some Zinc suppliments. I'd say Fish Oil too but you seem to be eating fish but I don't know how often to get it so...