Notifications
Clear all

Rash From The Regimen

MemberMember
(@fixb)

Posted : 01/15/2013 1:19 am

I've been applying AHA and Benzoyl peroxide, Acne.org brand, for the past 3 weeks. I noticed on my thighs/butt a rash has developed, which looks like allergy rash (as seen on this webpage [removed] only perhaps not that severe, but definite some redness in that pattern).

It feels itchy but not really any pain (except for when I first put AHA on it tonight, then it felt like sunburn).

Just wondering if I should keep using the products? I can't tell if its clearing me up really and would hate to stop now about halfway through the bottles.

MemberMember
(@mcdee)

Posted : 01/15/2013 10:51 am

Hey, I just started the regimen using Dan's products - am 4 days in.

Seemed to be going OK but then woke up this morning with a swollen face and a nasty red rash on my cheeks, under my chin and on my neck. Is almost like a guy's shaving rash, lots of little red raised dots everywhere. I've never experienced it before, so am pretty certain it must be the treatment. Like you, it's a little itchy but not painful.

Would be interested to know if anyone else has experienced this reaction, so early on, and whether it's worth continuing with the products.

Thanks.