Notifications
Clear all

Delivery of Acne.org products to the UK

MemberMember
(@ashleighhoyle)

Posted : 10/20/2015 5:48 am

I have used the Acne.org Regime on and off for 3 years with store bought products because I live in the UK. However, they stopped making Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% here so I started buying it in bulk when I travelled to Dubai. When I ran out i tried a few other treatment options to no avail! So I had to purchase the 5% BP supplied here in the UK but I do find it quite irritating and it is 10 for a tiny tube which is expensive. I have always been unsure of whether to buy the Acne.org products as I wasn't sure if I would get lots of additional charges added when it arrived, however I thought I would just go for it as it would be worth it as my acne is really getting me down at the moment. My products arrived today (within a week of ordering them) in perfect condition and I didn't have to pay any additional charges! I just thought I would share this as I suspect lots of other people who live in the UK face the same dilemma. I ordered the 5 piece set which came to around 100-110 dollars- my friend told me that you only get charged Additional taxes if your delivery comes to 120+ dollars. I hope this helps some people feel reassured that we too (UK citizens) can use Acne.org products! I can't wait to start using mine tonight!

MemberMember
(@ashleighhoyle)

Posted : 11/20/2015 11:59 am

**IMPORTANT** Sorry to tell you all but I ordered my second batch of the Acne.orgproducts recently and I did get charged an additional 16.50 import tax. The postman said I must have just been lucky the first time because they'll add it on to anything over $15.00.

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 11/20/2015 3:23 pm

Hi Ashleigh,

For more information on taxes, customs and international orders, kindly visit our shipping page at https://store.acne.org/shipping-info/

MemberMember
(@natalielucy)

Posted : 11/21/2015 1:11 pm

I live in the uk and I have ordered twice each time I've been charged between 16 and 19 pound. I would say you defiantly got lucky as you do normally have to pay

MemberMember
(@somberpassage)

Posted : 07/18/2016 5:47 pm

I cannot believe how much the products are to begin with and then you have to pay for delivery! and then importation costs!!!! this is so fustrating and unfair. Please set up a base in the UK Dan. Thanks.

MemberMember
(@acarmel)

Posted : 06/14/2017 11:54 am

So I have just received a "fee to pay" card in the post, stating I would need to pay an additional 13.25 customs charge. On top on the cost of the acne. Org products I brought and the P&P (which was very expensive for the period of time I've had to wait) this has become a very expensive purchase! Could acbe.org not supply to Amazon or something to reduce the costs ?! I'm very disappointed!

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 06/23/2017 3:57 pm

Hi Acarmel,

Acne.org products are available exclusively from Acne.org (store.acne.org) and we ship worldwide. We offer reasonable international shipping rates and we are working to make them even better every day. If you like the the products, help spread the word. The more popular we are internationally, the better rates we can get from the major carriers. Keep us posted. We love to hear your success and were always here to help.

MemberMember
(@pezerinno)

Posted : 07/20/2017 2:36 am

Excuse the thread bump however does anyone know of similar products in the UK to the 2.5%BenzoylPeroxide that Dan sells? I love the product as it keeps my adult acne pretty clear (along with a strict diet). The problem is since Brexit the drop in sterling now means it is approaching 50 a bottle once I factor in shipping, taxes, bank exchange fees etc.

Many thanks

MemberMember
(@lucy-guarnacciatwenty47-com)

Posted : 02/24/2022 7:16 am

Hello,

I have recently order a product from this website, i live in the uk and was instructed that my delivery will take 9-21 days, it has been 21 days and have not received my delivery. I have emailed them several times and have had no response. Is anyone else having the same issues?