Notifications
Clear all

Please Help Beta Test New Personalized Advice Page

Member Admin
(@dan)

Posted : 07/08/2014 12:18 pm

Hey you guys. I have been working on an improved personalized advice page. Please have a look and take the quiz and give me any feedback you have whether it be bugs you found or just general comments or suggestions.

Thanks!

MemberMember
(@manticore)

Posted : 07/18/2014 5:43 am

Although I am mainly clear now, I thought I would try this out.

I notice that even though I said that I had body acne, there was no advice given on the personalized advice page for this (only a quick mention in the glycolic acid video).

Why not put the body acne treatment video on the personalised advice page if body acne is ticked in the questionaire? Or at least have a direct link to the body acne page, rather than having to find it yourself.

Also the replies to the questionaire are not highlighted when using IE9. OK when using Firefox.

EDIT...just realised that the questionaire isn't working at all in IE9. That's why the body acne advice wasn't shown! None of the answers are being recorded.

Just went through the questionaire again in Firefox & was given a lot more advice on the final page.

Member Admin
(@dan)

Posted : 07/25/2014 12:57 pm

Thanks Manticore. I have one of our programmers looking into IE compatibility.

The quiz is up if you haven't noticed the huge green button at the top of the forum :) If you want that button to go away just click the X. You can always go to the quiz by going to http://www.acne.org/personalized-advice.php