Notifications
Clear all

New Acne.org Store

MemberMember
(@real-maverick)

Posted : 09/26/2013 11:25 am

We've got some exciting news to share today.

For the past 6 months we've been working hard behind the scenes on a brand new shopping cart for Acne.org products! Not only is the new cart much easier to use, it will also be right here, on Acne.org. *gasp*

We don't have an exact release date yet, however, it will be going live in the very near future.

Acne.org products have always been sold on DanielKern.org which has served us well, but it has also caused much confusion. Members order from DanielKern.org but when it's time to reorder, many users would naturally try to login at Acne.org, which of course wouldnat work. To remedy this, when the new cart goes live, we will also be introducing the new One Account. In a nutshell this means you'll have one account for all of Acne.org. You'll be able to access both the community and the store via one account.

How will One Account affect you?

The majority of you will be unaffected by the change, however, here are some possible hiccups.

1. You had an account on Acne.org but not on DanielKern.org: You won't need to do anything. Your account will be upgraded to a One Account, allowing you to access all of Acne.org, including the new store.
  2. You had an account on DanielKern.org but not on Acne.org: Your account will be transferred to Acne.org and will be upgraded to a One Account, allowing you to access all of Acne.org including the new https://danielkern.org .
  3. You had an account at both Acne.org and DanielKern.org and used the same email address for both accounts: Your accounts will be merged into a One Account.
  4. You had an account at both Acne.org and DanielKern.org but used a different email address for each account: Unfortunately it will not be possible to merge the accounts, therefore you still have 2 accounts. You can choose to use either of these accounts or both. Both accounts have been upgraded to a One Account, allowing you to access all of Acne.org, including the new store.acne.org.

If you have any questions regarding the new store or the One Account, please don't hesitate to ask.

post-22514-0-81624600-1380305198.png

post-22514-0-81624600-1380305198.png

This topic was modified 2 years ago by YerbolO
MemberMember
(@becksn)

Posted : 09/28/2013 9:08 pm

Will this affect auto -ship orders which have been set up on danielkern.org?

This post was modified 2 years ago by YerbolO
MemberMember
(@lilly75)

Posted : 09/29/2013 7:11 pm

Will this mean changes to international shipping prices at all?

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 09/30/2013 2:47 am

Can I delete my registration from this Forum, so I won't have to be bothered by your E-mail spam? I have no interest in Acne.org products.

MemberMember
(@real-maverick)

Posted : 09/30/2013 6:43 pm

Will this affect auto -ship orders which have been set up on danielkern.com?

Your existing auto ships will not be affected, they will continue to ship as usual.

Moving forward international shipping should be lower.

Can I delete my registration from this Forum, so I won't have to be bothered by your E-mail spam? I have no interest in Acne.org products.

Sure, if you email support@acne.org we can take care of that for you.

MemberMember
(@randall-flagg)

Posted : 10/01/2013 1:16 am

Is there still the option to purchase Regimen products using cash? That's how I've always done it because I rarely use credit or debit cards.

MemberMember
(@typelogin)

Posted : 10/23/2013 7:16 pm

1. You had an account at both Acne.org and DanielKern.com but used a different email address for each account: Unfortunately it will not be possible to merge the accounts, therefore you still have 2 accounts. You can choose to use either of these accounts or both. Both accounts have been upgraded to a One Account, allowing you to access all of Acne.org, including the new store.acne.org.

Don't care about changing merging accounts. Just want to change my email associated with this account, and it won't let me because it's 'already in use'.

MemberMember
(@real-maverick)

Posted : 10/24/2013 10:59 am

Send me a PM with details of the email you're trying to use and I'll help you.

MemberMember
(@evelynnguiailing)

Posted : 01/03/2014 11:35 pm

Moving forward international shipping should be lower.

Can I know why my international shipping, especially for the Big Kit, is higher now? Double the original amount cuz the cheaper option is no longer available for shipping Big Kit.

MemberMember
(@real-maverick)

Posted : 01/06/2014 8:38 am

Hi, can you please send me a PM, along with your address and postcode so that I can run a few tests.

Thanks