Notifications
Clear all

Help!

MemberMember
(@ghasideh)

Posted : 08/07/2013 6:04 pm

Hi!I have problem.i can,t read your message becauce i dont know Enghlish Good.and i don,t know how i have to buy your things?

(@LewisS)

Posted : 08/08/2013 5:48 am

What language(s) do you speak? I'm sure we could find somebody to translate to you or we could send you the information you need in a language that you understand.

If you visit the 'Acne.org products' tab at the top of the page, that is where you can purchase the acne.org regimen.

MemberMember
(@hatchter)

Posted : 08/13/2013 3:53 pm

He might not understand you but I'm sure he's from Middle East just based on his name. So, let me try! (I'm fluent in Arabia)

! !

MemberMember
(@adam-roe)

Posted : 08/15/2013 12:51 pm

If not, how about google translator tool?

MemberMember
(@brotato-deluxe)

Posted : 08/19/2013 4:45 am

help

MemberMember
(@preparedrhyme)

Posted : 09/25/2013 4:33 am

My dermatologist has put me on a low dosage of roaccutanne... 20mg 3 times a week. Im in my first month, my acne flares mostly on my chin. I havent noticed a hige difference but that the breakouts seem to dissipate faster. Im hoping this is merely due to it being my first month in and that it doesnt mean it isnt working. What i have noticed is that over the past week, my hair is oily at the roots and it doesnt seem to get clean when i wash it. I wash my hair everyday and have never had this issue before. Is this because of the roaccutanne? And is it due to the fact that maybe my body is adjusting to the drug and is flushing the oils out? Please help.