Notifications
Clear all

Acne.org Message Boards Stall...a Lot

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 02/12/2013 8:42 pm

Ever since the message board upgrade, I have had trouble loading the acne.org message boards. This site is the only one I have a problem with. My computer and internet are in great shape.

The boards stall for a long time when loading, especially the index page and the login page. I actually can't load the boards in Google Chrome at all. Safari and Firefox, only about half the time. I'm running latest version of Mountain Lion if that helps...again, no connectivity problems with other sites. I have multiple DNS refs set up in my network.

MemberMember
(@real-maverick)

Posted : 02/13/2013 11:53 am

I've never experience this myself.

Does this happen at a specific time of day, or just randomly?

Are you certain the DNS setup you've got in place, isn't effecting it? When I used OpenDNS it would sometimes cause big delays on some websites.

MemberMember
(@fadedjay)

Posted : 02/13/2013 11:55 am

i am from the UK and have experienced this a few times i.e on a morning like at 8am it sometimes just doesn't load the website. It times out.

MemberMember
(@omnivium)

Posted : 02/14/2013 4:21 am

This just happened to me and I remember it happened a few other times before. In both Chrome and Internet Explorer, it will just stop loading pages for a few minutes. Even if you close the browser and open a new one and go to Acne.org again it still won't load until the stall ends. I live in Nevada and it seems to happen at around 1200am.