Regimen and vacatio...

Notifications
Clear all

Regimen and vacation to the sun

MemberMember
(@wellbrisket)

Posted : 07/06/2018 3:52 pm

Hi fellow regimen users,

I'm using the regimen for 3 weeks now, but in about 2 weeks I go on vacation to the sun. 10 days of 30 degree sun and swimming in the pool. What should I do with the regimen. I have not started yet with the AHA, so I think it is the best to start with the AHA when I'm back. But how about the benzyl, because the sun and benzyl is not the best combination, also the swimmingpool will wash the benzyl off. The cleanser wont be a problem, i can wash my face with it in the morning and evening. I already have a good sunscreen for the face.

I hope to get some advice from u guys/girls ;)

MemberMember
(@mindfultiler)

Posted : 07/08/2018 4:02 am

This is truly one of the struggles with being on the regimen. I have also wondered a lot about this and haven't really found any answers about how to best deal with the regimen during sun vacations.

However, as you mentioned, AHA is probably a big NO during sun vacations, I've been on the regimen for 7 months and done it twice a day the whole time. In a month or so, I will also go on a vacation to enjoy the sun. I think I will only do the regimen in the evening and skip the morning while on the vacation.

I'm also interested in some advices and experiences regarding this topic.

MemberMember
(@wellbrisket)

Posted : 07/09/2018 10:21 am

On 8-7-2018 at 11:02 AM, MindfulTiler said:

This is truly one of the struggles with being on the regimen. I have also wondered a lot about this and haven't really found any answers about how to best deal with the regimen during sun vacations.

However, as you mentioned, AHA is probably a big NO during sun vacations, I've been on the regimen for 7 months and done it twice a day the whole time. In a month or so, I will also go on a vacation to enjoy the sun. I think I will only do the regimen in the evening and skip the morning while on the vacation.

I'm also interested in some advices and experiences regarding this topic.

Thanks for your reply. I'm thinking about the same, just skip it in the morning. Only cleaning and hydrating.

I hope Dan will give his opinion.