Notifications
Clear all

It's changed my life

MemberMember
(@righthead)

Posted : 07/02/2018 3:44 pm

In the past when I was young I used to have a clear skin. But after the teenager I began with acne and black spots. I'm a person who has sometiems dry skin sometimes oily skin and it's hard to chage and try the new products all the time. I have a big pores on my cheeks that's make it worse when I don't clean my face very well I have right away the pimple, small pimples, blackhead. My face look good by looking but if I look closer it awful I had an acne under my skin I feel it when I touched it. And I can't get reach of it. Untill I decided to ordered Acne.org I thought I had noting to loose so I have to go ahead with it. After I used for the first 3-4 days my face had a lot of rash and very itchy. it was looking shabby. But I had hope and I decided to continue using it. After 1 months my skin is clear and my pimples under skin are gone. I just have 3 dark spots now but really I'm impressed so much about this products. I had this acnes problems for 10 years I think. Now is gone...thanks to Acne.org 

15305642323673084026647007986734.jpg

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 07/06/2018 3:19 pm

Hi RightHead,

We're glad to hear that our products worked out for you and may I say that your skin looks absolutely great!

You may also share your experience with Acne.org to everyone by using the link provided below:

https://www.acne.org/regimen-success.html