My thoughts on regi...

Notifications
Clear all

My thoughts on regimen

MemberMember
(@jarkenson)

Posted : 03/13/2018 6:15 pm

I had very bad acne. I did the regimen for 6 years. The regimen worked but to a certain extent, acne kept coming back again and again and the peroxide reduces it but doesn't solve the problem. One day my face developed a very bad allergic reaction out of no where, my body rejected it, my face was oozing goo and my face got burned and red. It was when I finally gave up trying after 7 years straight of putting products on my face and my skin finally cleared up esp. much more as I got older (I'm 30 now), but my skin started to get better by leaving my face alone and eating a low glycemic index meal. Stop looking in the mirror in the meantime, just dim the bathroom lights or keep it off and don't look at your face. Most acne scars will heal over time. Your face needs to get back to normal after months of beating it up with products, just drop the idea of looking perfect. You look fine really. Also cut out white jasmine rice, white bread, sugar, honey, and dairy (high glycemic and hormonal stuff in the dairy). Sugars from fruits and veggies are 100% okay, they are complex sugars so they don't affect your blood sugar. Only wash your face with water. Hope this helps. It will take a long time but it will get better, at least 6 months for your body to get back in balance with nature.

Also, as an extra tip, I drink kava kava and it also helps, not sure why or how but I have 0 acne ever since. Look up kava online, it's a drink they drink in the Pacific islands. Could be because of the effect it has on the brain and body, it renews and generate cells. It also gives you a nice body high effect.

MemberMember
(@pinkhathat)

Posted : 03/14/2018 5:14 am

Hi glad you got off it. I'm trying to do the same after 6 months because I've developed sensitized skin because of the regimen. I've read countless accounts of people who quit and who get insane breakouts for months after. Did you experience this? How did you stop? Wean yourself? Really interested to hear about this.