Would the regimen w...

Notifications
Clear all

Would the regimen work for me?

MemberMember
(@808toms)

Posted : 12/20/2017 1:43 am

I was on Differin 0.3% for 3 months and it made my skin a lot worse, then better but NOT better than before I started. BUT, my acne was getting worse so it might be that the Differin just isnt enough now.

would the regimen likely work? Differin 0.3% is pretty strong stuff, but its different science between the two treatments right? Plus one thins the skin, one thickens it.

im currently on day 5 of Accutane and I dont feel good about the risk anymore.

my acne is mostly pustules with a few scattered cysts. It is usually moderate, never would classify it as severe but I do have pretty bad PIH from Differin. Its light but all over.

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 12/22/2017 10:06 am

Hi 808toms,

Thank you for contacting us. The Regimen products works for any type of acne whether it is mild, hormonal or even cystic. It can also treat whiteheads and blackheads of any type of skin.

As long as you use the Acne.org Regimen products as instructed, your skin should eventually get clear.

MemberMember
(@justinian-i)

Posted : 12/28/2017 1:23 pm

I've been on accutane in the past (2.5 courses) and more recently I've been doing the Regimen for nearly 4 years now. Personally if I were you I'd stop using the accutane and try the Regimen. It's worked really well for me and accutane does have side effects. You could always go back to the accutane if it doesn't work for you. You'll only stay spot-free on the Regimen for as long as you're on it (assuming it works for you), but the same was true of accutane for me and you can't take accutane indefinitely (nor would I want to).

Your acne sounds quite like mine was by the way, I never had a huge number of spots but lots of redness and the occasional very unpleasant cyst.