Second week in regi...

Notifications
Clear all

Second week in regimen face burns and sunburnt look

MemberMember
(@iremdilek)

Posted : 11/10/2017 3:33 am

Im in my second week of the regimen, i use the right amount of bp and cleanser but only one pump of moisturizer because it burns my face so much Like bp does but even worse. Also my face got very flaky and red. Everyone keeps asking if i had a sunburnt. Does anyone experienced the same things? Am I allergic to the products or is it normal because im just getting used to it

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 11/16/2017 2:36 pm

Hi iremdilek,

I'm sorry to hear about your skin.

Allergies to Benzoyl Peroxide are extremely rare. Symptoms may include severe swelling and crusting but it should not be mistaken for the "hardening effect" from The Regimen. Basically this is a period where the skin adjusts to the Treatment. Symptoms of the hardening effect may include itching, dryness, flakiness and even redness. The hardening effect does not last very long and it should gradually decrease within 2-4 weeks.

Our best advice is that you stop using the Treatment temporarily until your skin goes back to normal. Once your skin is calm begin using all three products but start SLOWLY using only a very small pea sized amount of Acne.org Treatment only once per day for a full week. By week two you may start applying the pea sized amount twice a day. In week three you can begin increasing the dose SLOWLY and by the end of week four you should be using the full 4ML dose of Acne.org Treatment.

The Regimen products are clinically proven and they will work to clear your acne. Make sure of two things:

1. You are using only Acne.org Regimen products on your face and nothing else.
2. You are using the Acne.org Regimen products exactly as directed.

If you do both 1 and 2 you will have completely clear, radiant healthy looking skin. Guaranteed.