should I use vanity...

Notifications
Clear all

should I use vanity planet spin brush while on the regimen.

MemberMember
(@aleena96)

Posted : 06/20/2017 1:41 am

so i can say that dan's regimen, for the most part, has cleared my acne up wonderfullyabout 85%. now i'm left with textured skin thanks to pus filled mini bumps here and there, oily skin, large pores filled with gunk that splurges when i press into my skin. are my hands not enough when i'm cleaning my face? before i've used indian clay mask, and a ton of mini bumps appeared, thanks to my clogged pores. when i stopped using the mask, my skin became smoother. should i equip a soft vanity planet brush in my everyday routine? it's reviews are always amazing. or just stick to weekly mask treatments. or maybe both??

MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 06/20/2017 10:29 am

Have you tried adding AHA+ to your Regimen?? 10% glycolic acid gives you a mild chemical peel, so it's great for taking skin to the next level, smoothing out skin texture and helping red marks fade faster. Dan's formula is great! Very hydrating and easily mixed into your moisturizer.

MemberMember
(@aleena96)

Posted : 06/20/2017 2:56 pm

4 hours ago, DeLovely said:

Have you tried adding AHA+ to your Regimen?? 10% glycolic acid gives you a mild chemical peel, so it's great for taking skin to the next level, smoothing out skin texture and helping red marks fade faster. Dan's formula is great! Very hydrating and easily mixed into your moisturizer.

I've been using it for a while but i'm not sure if a see a difference. i feel that it doesn't get to the nitty gritty, as if im not cleaning my skin thoroughly enough.

DeLovely liked