Does the acne org r...

Notifications
Clear all

Does the acne org regimen work on closed comedones?

MemberMember
(@t1901)

Posted : 04/29/2017 5:39 pm

I'm looking into buying the regimen instead of going for a prescription retinoid as I'm concerned the retinoid will be too much for me atm with my dehydrated, slightly porous skin. But my main issue is closed comedones on my cheeks and chin, along with cystic acne. Will the regimen purge these or will BP be ineffective? Should I buy the AHA as well/instead? I wasn't intending in buying the acne org moisteriser either however is this an integral part to the program?

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 04/30/2017 6:55 am

Bp will help but you wanna also change your lifestyle,eating habits etc.if your gonna keep shoving sugar and all the bad things that make or can make acne worse then yoyr kinda working against yourself.

you wanna find and eliminate anything that irritates your skin,even touching your face is a big no no.

theres plenty info,diet,lifestyle,hygiene sections read up and find what works for you.
:)

MemberMember
(@t1901)

Posted : 04/30/2017 10:19 pm

15 hours ago, Quadboy said:

Bp will help but you wanna also change your lifestyle,eating habits etc.if your gonna keep shoving sugar and all the bad things that make or can make acne worse then yoyr kinda working against yourself.

you wanna find and eliminate anything that irritates your skin,even touching your face is a big no no.

theres plenty info,diet,lifestyle,hygiene sections read up and find what works for you.
:)

thank you for your response! :) I don't eat any refined sugars or carbs and stick to a primarily plant based diet with wholegrains, fish, eggs and no dairy or gluten,  but I do intend to further tweak my diet in case some things, like nuts, are aggravating my acne.