Hundreds of Pimples...

Notifications
Clear all

Hundreds of Pimples on Nose

MemberMember
(@leonardobonanno)

Posted : 04/09/2017 11:00 am

Hello, I am a 15-year old who has recently started the acne.org regimen. I have had acne since I was 8 and have had severe acne on my nose for about 2 years. However, the acne on my nose is not visible to other people but if I can see it if I stretch my nose out. I have tried using all the normal topical treatments and while new acne will not appear, I have hundreds of little bumps that just won't seem to go away. Can anyone give me some advice on how I can try to get rid of these bumps. Thank you very much.

MemberMember
(@amazon-forest)

Posted : 04/11/2017 4:34 am

I had pimples on the side of my nose when I started to have mild acne. When I had severe acne, it was also on the tip. I would try to put cremes and benzol peroxide on it, but it only irritated my skin more, probably just the creme though. My advice is to go see a dermatologist and let her pop them all out. I started to have acne when I was 12. It progressive got worse when I was entered the 8th grade. My skin was at its worse, and I had about 5 bumps on my forehead and 1 bump on my nose each week. One disastrous day, two cysts emerged on my nose. I immediately went to a dermatologist and had her pop them out. It was the most painful experience of my life, physically. Since then, my acne got better, and then finally for the most part cleared up thanks to Accutane. I would suggest for you to go on it because this shit really does work, and you wouldn't have to hassle dealing with this hideous disease anymore. I am in 5 months of 10 mg, but i had no results, but then 4 months of 20 mg. My back and face cleared up soooo much thanks to this miracle. Best of luck to you, and i hope your regimen works.