Notifications
Clear all

WEEK 4 of ACNE.ORG

MemberMember
(@queenofheartsxo)

Posted : 04/08/2017 6:15 pm

So I've struggled with acne pretty much since early high school! I'm now 24 and my acne seems to just get worse overtime. I've tried almost every product out there possible, from High End to drugstore. My break outs seemed normal to me because almost everybody in my family had acne when they were young, so I'm hoping this little faze goes by quick. However I usually only get acne on my face, And I have been wearing makeup or as long as I can remember that's probably one of the main reasons why my breakouts never tone down. I purchased the Acne.org regimen and I've been following the same exact steps as the YouTube video explained but after week 4 I noticed my acne has toned down a bit but I still have massive scars and I'll break it still here and there. Not to mention.... my skin feels so dry it hurts! My friend who is an acne.org user as well recommended I purchase the oil & the AHA for my final results. I'm still somewhat sketchy about this whole regimen. I haven't worn makeup in 4 weeks and my skin dosent seem to get rid of the scaring and tiny breakouts! Anybody else try the acne.org  regimen and see the same results as me? Like I said my skin is soooo dry my face hurts and if I try and put makeup on my flakiness from the product will stillll show through.  Share your experiences! I'd love to hear them! :) 

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 04/13/2017 2:31 pm

Hi QUEENOFHEARTSxo,

It sounds like youre going through a rough time. But you are on the right track. First of all, make absolutely sure that you are using only Acne.org products on the Acne.org Regimen. Until you get completely clear (which you will) you shouldnt use any other products at all in addition to Acne.org Regimen products. Also make sure your using the right amount and following the product instructions carefully.

As far as dryness goes, thats absolutely expected during the first few weeks, but it will subside. Give that a little time as well. Make sure youre using the full 2 pumps of Acne.org Moisturizer twice a day or as often as needed. You can also add in 5-6 drops of Acne.org Organic Jojoba Oil each time you use the moisturizer to help with dryness.

After a month on The Regimen, add in Acne.org AHA+ to give The Regimen a kick and take you to completely clear and perfect.

Good luck and let us know if you have any questions along the way. We're here to help.

MemberMember
(@glittersniffer)

Posted : 04/17/2017 10:01 pm

Similar experience.
I actually tell my friends not to make me smile because my face is so dry and feels like it will just crack and peel off! It's tough to get through but I've reached the third month now and the dryness is slowly easing up, but still lingers unfortunately. Here's my progress pics, I hope they help you get through it because it's so worth persevering through the dryness. Also try using argon oil (after a spot test to make sure it won't make you breakout!) because it seemed to work 10x better than the jojoba (for me anyway!) 

Day 1: Ickyy spots feb 18IMG_0615.JPG

today: one zit on my forehead, aside from that all clear (scarring is fading)  April 18IMG_0805.JPG

MemberMember
(@aplentyknight)

Posted : 04/19/2017 1:23 am

I had extreme flakiness for the first 3 months... my skin was so itchy the first few months it was almost unbearable. What you're experiencing is definitely normal and happened to me. But now almost a year and a half of using the regimen my skin is literally perfect and has been for over a year now. The regimen is seriously the best invest I've made. Use cetaphil SPF 15 moisturizer- this is the only product that made my skin feel normal again and not tight/dry!!!!