Week 5 - Needing so...

Notifications
Clear all

Week 5 - Needing some reassurance 🙁

MemberMember
(@liv)

Posted : 03/12/2017 8:00 am

Hi all
I've spent the past few days scrolling through these forums reading everyone else's experiences to reassure myself that things will get better. I'm halfway through week five and have already been through multiple breakouts,  and I thought the worst was over.  Then today I had another two sore under the skin pimples pop up on my right cheek. This whole time my cheeks have stayed mostly clear and it wast forehead that was breaking out like crazy with whiteheads and sore nodules and now my right cheek has broken out..two are healing and two are coming up (I've been icing it to try and reduce swelling) 

I now the first two months are hard, but I'm starting to get frustrated. The tiny bumps have cleared but it's the breakout of cyst like pimples that have been getting me down as my face is full of red marks. I'm trying to stay positive as I know stress will only exacerbate the acne but I'm starting to feel down. I just want clear skin again :( 

if anyone can share their experience to give to give me hope that would be appreciated. Thanks 

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 03/17/2017 3:07 pm

Hi Liv,

The Regimen products are clinically proven and they will work to clear your acne. Make sure of two things:

1. You are using only Acne.org Regimen products on your face and nothing else.
2. You are using the Acne.org Regimen products exactly as directed.

If you do both 1 and 2 you will have completely clear, radiant, healthy looking skin. Guaranteed.

Many people are making common mistakes. Take this questionnaire to be sure you're on track just right:

http://www.acne.org/regimen-help.html#questionaire

Also keep in mind that many people take 3-4 months to get clear. We have received literally hundreds of success stories over the years from people who have said they are so glad they stuck it. Stay patient and you will clear up.

MemberMember
(@liv)

Posted : 03/20/2017 11:01 pm

Thanks for the reply.

I'm at the end of my sixth week and had another breakout a few days ago that is slowly clearing - not sure if this is because of the AHA..anyway I'm trying to stay positive as I know the regimen has worked for me before!