Does this really wo...

Notifications
Clear all

Does this really work ?

MemberMember
(@maybri1993)

Posted : 02/12/2017 10:49 pm

I have literally tried just about every over the counter treatments, and some prescription treatments to no avail. Nothing at all seems to work, and if it does it gives me extreme dry skin which I already have a problem with. If I could avoid spending money on another treatment that will not work that would be awesome. I have really really bad acne, I can not stress that enough. I'm reaching the time in my life were it just shouldn't be this bad at all. I understand that things not work for everyone since were all so different.I guess I just need some assurance of how good this stuff can be to some people. Thanks

MemberMember
(@plummyshoes)

Posted : 02/13/2017 6:53 pm

Yes! If you have already tried a ton of stuff, then this will just be another regimen to try. The only difference is that this one works. I had acne for around 10 years and it lowered my self-esteemand now that I have this I don'thave to worry about people looking at my acne and I feel much better. Just use it EXACTLY how the directions say. You will break out, you will have flaky skin... but it is completely worth it. I started back in September and I have completely clear skin now. Thoughit varies user to user depending on your skin type and severity of acne. Every now and then I get a pimple but it goes away quickly. The only downside is I picked my skin during the beginning and it left a nasty scar.. but that was my fault. Try it!

MemberMember
(@maybri1993)

Posted : 02/14/2017 6:09 pm

That would be my problem, I'd try picking at it haha! And of course your still going to get a pimple here and there, everyone does. Now does the dryness always stay as long as your using it ? Or does that go away also ? Because like i said my skin is already dry as it's winter. What are the best treatments to get ?

MemberMember
(@plummyshoes)

Posted : 02/15/2017 1:36 pm

I had dryness for about three and a half months then I started using less of the treatment, so no I don't have any dryness. The dryness actually stopped me from picking because when you touch your face it starts flaking. I would recommend getting the cleanser, treatment, and moisturizer from acne.org. There are options to make up your own store bought regimen but that isn't the route I took. I bought two sets of the large bottles in 5 months. I recently ran out of moisturizer and switched to CeraVe which I am really liking. Another thing you can do to combat the flaking is mixing Jojoba oil with the moisturizer. I bought the Jojoba at a health store.

MemberMember
(@klessard)

Posted : 02/15/2017 2:12 pm

I've been using for 8 weeks so far and it's made a slight difference...not super noticeable though. I'm still hopeful and will continue using for another couple months to see.

MemberMember
(@sierrafarmer)

Posted : 02/16/2017 3:25 pm

I am almost at the 6 month mark and I am just now adapted and not flaking! My skin is soft and subtle but the jojoba and AHA are totally necessary to get that, I use a jojoba from my local healthfood market. I was never able to get up to the full about of BP, I got up to about 3/4 of a finger and achieved clear skin. I am now experimenting with using it only at night and I will see what that is like now that I am all clear.

The regimen works, give it time, the first couple months are rough but I didn't care. My cystic acne was so bad along my jaw my face shape had even changed, even at my flakiest I was happy to see the contours of my face returning!