Enlarged Pores with...

Notifications
Clear all

Enlarged Pores with White Thing in it when using The Rrgimen

MemberMember
(@murnimurnzz)

Posted : 11/29/2016 8:20 pm

I'm almost a month in using The Regimen. Before embarking on The Regimen, I usually get clogged pores, my pores are always covered with white / yellowish dirt (I think it's called Sebaceous Filaments). It is very obvious just after I get out of the shower and after cleansing my face. It got worse when I'm using The Regimen, I feel that there more of it and my pores are very enlarged. Prior to The Regimen, I would usually use a blackhead mask to remove it or use a blackhead extractor to get rid of it. With The Regimen being rather strict, I stopped doing it. So I'm really desperate to find a solution. I was thinking of starting to using a facial cleansing device (Ultimate Skin Spa by Vanity Planet) to see if it helps despite that it is not recommended to use anything abrasive while cleansing the face. Hope I can find someone who has had a similar experience and would like to share what they did to combat this problem. 

I have attached a photo of what I mean by clogged pores. I apologise if the photo is rather disgusting, I needed something to explain my point. 

Cheers, Mate! 

image.png

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 12/02/2016 4:47 pm

Hi MurniMurnzz,

Looks like you are having minor breakouts. This is perfectly normal and to be expected with the Acne.org Regimen products however it does eventually go away within a few weeks.

Our best advice is to make sure of two things: 1. You are using only Acne.org Regimen products on your face and nothing else. 2. You are using the Acne.org Regimen products exactly as directed. If you do both 1 and 2 you will have completely clear, calm and balanced skin. Guaranteed.

In addition to clearing your acne the Acne.org Regimen products are designed to give you radiant, healthy looking even toned skin. With continued use your pores will appear smaller and tighter and skin will appear brighter and more refreshed.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know.