Best Moisturizer to...

Notifications
Clear all

Best Moisturizer to use with the Regimen?

MemberMember
(@littlemisspeppermint)

Posted : 11/17/2016 12:24 am

First of all, I have pretty dry skin naturally. But now that I've started the regimen, (only two days in) My skin is sooooooooo dry. I tried using my aveeno clear complexion moisturizer, but it didn't give me enough hydration. I have also tried using the acne.org moisturizer...but it leaves my face so sticky, red, and it burns my skin after the bp.

Does anyone have any recommendations? Something I can use with the regimen as a moisturizer- but that most likely won't break me out and is heavily hydrating? Thank you!

MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 11/18/2016 4:52 pm

The Acne.Org Moisturizer is great! Very hydrating for the drying effects of the treatment. You can also mix a few drops of jojoba oil into any moisturizer to increase hydration. Jojoba oil can be your best friend during the early weeks of treatment until your skin adjusts. Some people prefer CeraVe during the day and Dan's at night, since Dan's can be a little heavier. Cetaphil and Eucerin are also highly recommended for either day or night.

Hope this is helpful! :)

MemberMember
(@littlemisspeppermint)

Posted : 11/19/2016 2:48 pm

21 hours ago, DeLovely said:

The Acne.Org Moisturizer is great! Very hydrating for the drying effects of the treatment. You can also mix a few drops of jojoba oil into any moisturizer to increase hydration. Jojoba oil can be your best friend during the early weeks of treatment until your skin adjusts. Some people prefer CeraVe during the day and Dan's at night, since Dan's can be a little heavier. Cetaphil and Eucerin are also highly recommended for either day or night.

Hope this is helpful! :)

It is very hydrating! But I despise the finish it leaves on my skin. It's almost sticky/oily looking and my skin appears extremely yellow and dull when I use it. I do use jojoba oil :)) I will take a look at Cetaphil and CerVe. Thank you so much! 

DeLovely liked