BP not drying out m...

Notifications
Clear all

BP not drying out my face

MemberMember
(@gabriel_g)

Posted : 10/17/2016 3:48 pm

Hey there,

I have been on the regimen for a long time now, well over a year and whilst it works for the most part, the BP has never ever dried out my face (it does my neck, but hasn't the face). I think it's because I have an oily skin type and whilst I know it's bad, I haven't really used much moisturiser (just to note that it isn't the moisturiser balancing out the drying aspects of BP, however am currently trying to be strict with moisturising).

So just a thought, has anyone else experienced this? And should I look elsewhere for a cream with a higher BP % in??? 

Many thanks :)

MemberMember
(@gabriel_g)

Posted : 10/18/2016 8:36 am

Thanks for the speedy reply! I would say I maybe use a lot, like a thick fingers length squeezed out from the tube (and sometimes I apply that amount again after the first layer absorbs).
And whilst the regimen has worked 90% of the time, I do get the odd break out (like at the moment) which is why I was curious, like if my skin can handle it would you recommend sometimes applying enough BP until it stops soaking in? (Like 3 or 4 layers) or could that cause needless damage to my skin's natural protection? Also one last question, can BP ever clogg pores if overused?

Many thanks and sorry for all the questions!

MemberMember
(@gabriel_g)

Posted : 10/19/2016 10:12 am

Thanks again! I'll bare all that in mind