Lip Pimple and bp p...

Notifications
Clear all

Lip Pimple and bp peeling

MemberMember
(@chachi477)

Posted : 10/15/2016 9:08 pm

So occasionally I get a zit on the edge of my lip. I hate these the most cause they look like cold sores! Anyways I always put bp on them not only to help get rid of them but it covers the redness a little. But i've noticed the bp aggravates it and it peels. Idiot me always peels the dead skin! Underneath always reveals like a red burn/scab (even after the pimple is gone, Whats the best way to heal this scab? Neosporin? Hydrocortisone? I'm always tempted to put dan bp back on cause it hides the redness without it making it look like concealer, although I know it makes it worse!

FullSizeRender (2).jpg

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 10/21/2016 3:32 pm

Hello Chachi477,

I'm sorry to hear about your skin. First of all, you shouldn't pick any of your acne AT ALL COST. It will further exacerbate your acne leaving much worse acne scars in its wake.

Here's what you could do:

To speed up the healing process, you may incorporate the Acne.org AHA+ to The Regimen. This will increase your skin cell turn over and make your acne spots heal somewhat faster.

For spot treatments, you may use the ZIIT method which you may find out more about on the link provided below:

http://www.acne.org/the-ziit-method.html