Did I just OD on BP...

Notifications
Clear all

Did I just OD on BP?

MemberMember
(@harleyz)

Posted : 10/08/2016 11:38 pm

So I've been using the regimen for two weeks. I've been seeing significant improvement of my skin. This morning I went out after my facial routine, but my face turned usually dry in the afternoon. It literally hurt when I was talking. So I went home, wash off my sunscreen, and applied a moisturizing mask. After all that, I thought it might be risky to leave my face BP-free, so I applied a normal dosage of BP. I was out all afternoon, and came home at around mid-night. Well...my face was kind of oily and dirty-looking, so maybe I should wash my face and apply BP again? HUGE MISTAKE. I lathered my face with moisturizer after applying the BP. Ten minutes later my face started to to burn. It turned very red and hot, which had never happened to me before. I immediately lathered my face with another layer of moisturizer, but it burned even more severely. I knew that I should not do anything to irritate it more, so I just left it there and hope that I would calm down within a few hours. I'm going to bed now. It's been 15min since I applied this new layer of moisturizer and i'm feeling a little bit better now. Hope my face won't look wacky when I wake up tomorrow morning.

Do not use the BP more than twice a day! Or you would probably end up with a beet as a face as I do. Also, is there anything I can do if I accidentally use too much BP?

It seems that the regimen's moisturizer tends to sit on top of my skin and make it look really oily without actually hydrating my skin. I heard that Cetaphil works better for a lot of people. Should I switch to that instead? Does it hide flakiness fairly well?

MemberMember
(@harleyz)

Posted : 10/09/2016 4:49 pm

Thank you control panel I will get Eucerin right away!