Discouraged by resu...

Notifications
Clear all

Discouraged by results

MemberMember
(@trudie)

Posted : 09/03/2016 4:14 am

Hi guys, this is my 9th week on the regimen. So a little over 2 months. I've gathered that this is when most people start really clearing up. My issue is I haven't at all. Not even slightly. I'm still getting active acne almost daily which is 99% on the lower half of my face. My lower cheeks and around my mouth are my problem areas. I'm spending so much money getting these products to the UK and spending so much time using them correctly just to have no results. It's really getting me worked up.
The only time I stray from the regimen is 3 mornings a week I won't apply BP and I'll wear makeup because I have college those days. I'll use BP on those nights though. Every day except those three I follow the regimen and have incorporated using AHA+ nightly (1/2) and jojoba oil with my moisturiser. I hate doing this but here is a picture of my face as it is now. I feel like it's actually worse than when I started and emotionally it's taking its toll because I'm constantly aware of it and emotionally it's taking a toll because I'm constantly embarrassed and aware of it. Being a teenager sucks 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 09/03/2016 12:33 pm

Hi Trudie,

I'm sorry to hear about your skin. Depending on the severity of acne, some people start to see improvements after 3-4 months of using the Acne.org Regimen products.

Just make sure that you are using the Acne.org Regimen products precisely as outlined (you need to use the Moisturizer, Cleanser and Treatment twice a day every day) and you are not using products in conjunction with the Acne.org Regimen to get you perfectly clear. Be very gentle on your skin especially when applying the Acne.org Regimen products. No rubbing, no scratching and definitely do not pick any of your acne.

Just to be sure that you are doing everything correctly, kindly take our online questionnaire:

http://www.acne.org/regimen-help.html#questionaire

If you need any further assistance, please let us know.

Trudie liked