Notifications
Clear all

Can't decide if regimen is worth it

MemberMember
(@kwazi33772)

Posted : 08/11/2016 4:18 pm

Hi guys! This is my first post here.

I'm a 16 year old guy with mild to moderate acne. I tend to get a few pretty large red welts of my forehead, nose or chin. I don't get many NEW ones a week-maybe one or two. However they are very red and i have a habit of popping them once they head, which eventually causes scabbing.

I have lots of blackheads on my nose, the areas of my cheeks closest to my nose, and a few on my forehead. I usually squeeze them but they always come back.

I also occasionally get a few clogged pores on my jawline or near my head, but they can usually be popped with no issue.

I am wondering if y'all think the regimen is worth it. It's almost $50 and I don't know if it would clear my skin completely. I'm currently using Publix brand 2% salicylic acid cleanser which is working okay but i just want clear skin.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 08/12/2016 12:11 pm

If your acne is mild then I suggest find a good routine and spot treatment that works for you.

I love the regimen and have been on it for more than three years now but I do believe it is a tough regimen to start and deal with if you do not have severe acne like me. If you really are interested in trying the regimen, you really have to follow the directions and there process. If price is the issue, you can always use store bough alternatives to start with.