Notifications
Clear all

Fair Price

MemberMember
(@riah41092)

Posted : 06/27/2016 4:44 am

Suffering from acne all throughout my teens and right up through my 20's has been a challenging and horrific journey. You can only imagine the amount of money i spent on products over the years, only to discover that not one of them was a success.
Before i came across acne.org, i was continuously purchasing proativ. It was by-far the best product for myself at the time.
But the prices never did the product any justice. At what price do we all have to pay to look and feel beautiful?
Being female that lives in a society where purchasing and wearing makeup is deemed beautiful. To have to live up to todays standard of beauty by purchasing all of these makeup products is already an expensive lifestyle. But to have to put a price, a very large price might i add, to just simply having clear skin and feel natural without purchasing cosmetics just feels absolutely outrageous.
Unless you are a kardashian that can pay to skip puberty, the price of wanting clear skin for the working class is cruel.
I switched from proactiv to acne.org for the best of reasons.
1. Acne.org did what they advertised. My skin cleared up dramatically.
2. Compared to purchasing proactiv, acne.org offered far better prices that produced alot more of the product with better results.

This is what i loved about acne.org.
I finally found a product with a fair price.
But that has changed over the past year.
Shipping prices have gone up. And thats so dissappointing to see, especially for an ongoing customer.
I dont want to have to hunt for another product, but if i have to just so i can save money for the next purchase, then so be it.

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 06/27/2016 3:01 pm

Hi Riah41092,

I'm glad to hear our products worked out for your skin and for your commitment with Acne.org.

Acne.org,offer reasonable international shipping rates and we are working to make them even better every day. If you like the the products, help spread the word. The more popular we are internationally, the better rates we can get from the major carriers. Keep us posted. We love to hear your success and were always here to help.

MemberMember
(@anagram88)

Posted : 07/10/2016 11:29 pm

If you buy over 75 dollars you get free shipping. Just buy your stuff all at once

MemberMember
(@riah41092)

Posted : 08/24/2016 5:16 pm

On 11/07/2016 at 6:29 AM, anagram88 said:

If you buy over 75 dollars you get free shipping. Just buy your stuff all at once

the free shipping is only considered for those who live in the U.S. I'm an international customer. I spend well over $100 each purchase I make, then shipping gets added on top. I wouldnt complain at all if free shipping internationally were available.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 08/25/2016 1:36 pm

My best advice would be to stock up and buy the necessities. I find that I really only need the BP and AHA so stocking up on those and buying the cleanser and moisturizer at the drugstore.