Large Pores, tiny a...

Notifications
Clear all

Large Pores, tiny acne

MemberMember
(@shedance)

Posted : 06/13/2016 7:07 pm

I've had acne since I was in fourth grade, it was very mild back then but then when middle school came I started using this product. It opened up my pores and my pores were large and noticeable, especially on my cheeks. I have these tiny holes all over my face and some have white stuff in them but that's by my eyes. I'm pretty sure these are pores but I don't know how to make them smaller or unnoticeable. They are everywhere on my face, my nose, my forehead. It's basically everywhere where my acne is. I barely wear makeup and I have been using the Regimen for a month almost two. The acne seems to be getting smaller. Also, when I star etch my chin, I can see small dots full of white stuff. Anyways, please help.

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 06/16/2016 12:49 am

Hello Shedance,

Our best advice is to use The Regimen products. They will get you completely clear and will make your skin look nice and even toned and non-inflamed.

In addition to clearing your acne the Acne.org Regimen products are designed to give you radiant, healthy looking even toned skin. With continued use your pores will appear smaller and tighter and skin will appear brighter and more refreshed. In combination with the Acne.org AHA+, your skin will also appear younger looking as well.

If there's anything else that we can help you with, please let us know.

MemberMember
(@akialok)

Posted : 06/16/2016 7:45 am

That's very critical for you about acne one of most common illness mostly on youngster, Same here for me I also suffering from this condition, right now I m good as compared to last years. Its occur due to eat spicy food and Drinking dirty water for me , so I would also advice to you please avoid spicy food and drink a lot of water for blood dirty and always use clean clothes for your face.

MemberMember
(@akira666)

Posted : 06/17/2016 2:55 am

Hey, wash your hands well, then squeeze all that crap out of your face, then shower an hit the regimen! That is what I would do