Notifications
Clear all

Almost there!

MemberMember
(@isha-t)

Posted : 04/10/2016 12:13 am

I started the regiment on January 10th 2016 and its now April10th 2016. I went through all the troubles;skin becoming darker, dry skin, disgusting skin and its all been worth it! I'm not acne free but I haven't broken out a pimple in a few days and I only have dark spots left on my face. I ordered the 16 oz package kit and Its still not finished and its been 4 months. I doubted acne.org at first but I gave it a try because just like anyone with acne, ill do anything but the regimen worked for me and even though there were some side effects, it was worth it. If your planning on getting the regimen I recommend you should and I will be posting pictures soon of my journey. I'm ordering my self the body kit and I'm debating whether I should use it in the summer because that's when most of my skin is showing and the regimen does make my skin darker or use it in the winter.I'm still usng the regimen and will continue for a antoher year but I'm scared to stopincase my acne does strike back but i also want my light skin back. Thanks Dan.

-John- and liked
Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 04/11/2016 2:23 pm

On 4/10/2016 at 1:13 PM, Isha.T said:

I started the regiment on January 10th 2016 and its now April10th 2016. I went through all the troubles;skin becoming darker, dry skin, disgusting skin and its all been worth it! I'm not acne free but I haven't broken out a pimple in a few days and I only have dark spots left on my face. I ordered the 16 oz package kit and Its still not finished and its been 4 months. I doubted acne.org at first but I gave it a try because just like anyone with acne, ill do anything but the regimen worked for me and even though there were some side effects, it was worth it. If your planning on getting the regimen I recommend you should and I will be posting pictures soon of my journey. I'm ordering my self the body kit and I'm debating whether I should use it in the summer because that's when most of my skin is showing and the regimen does make my skin darker or use it in the winter.I'm still usng the regimen and will continue for a antoher year but I'm scared to stopincase my acne does strike back but i also want my light skin back. Thanks Dan.

Hi Isha.T,

That's great! Keep us posted on your success with the Acne.org Regimen products. We love to hear from you!