Notifications
Clear all

help!!

MemberMember
(@rachelv-_)

Posted : 04/03/2016 6:37 pm

So a little over 3 weeks ago, I started to use the acne.org regimen. I've read reviews saying its worked and you should try it if you're having a hard time with acne. However, my acne is still continously coming back. The regimen just makes me skin peel and flaky and I see no improvment. My face burns when using the moisturizer as well. Is this normal to happen the first 5 weeks or so? Will the dry skin ever get better? Does anyone recommend I stop using this treatment?

MemberMember
(@rachelv-_)

Posted : 04/04/2016 5:58 pm

Thank you! But the peeling, will it get better?

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 04/05/2016 10:01 am

15 hours ago, rachelv._ said:

Thank you! But the peeling, will it get better?

Once your skin is used to the BP treatment, you can try building in AHA+ into your Regimen. This will help with flaking and PIH. In the meantime, just keep moisturizing whenever you need to in order to stay comfortable. This too will pass!

And CP is right that a month in isn't very long at all, and for some people, it can take several weeks to start to see results. Just hang in there and be patient, and never lose sight of the prize, which is clear skin! :)

MemberMember
(@johnnywitt19bakercharters-org)

Posted : 04/05/2016 10:26 am

@rachelv._ You should keep with the treatment I have been on the regimen for 3 months now and I am just now seeing improvement.

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 04/05/2016 10:32 am

6 minutes ago, -John- said:
@rachelv._ You should keep with the treatment I have been on the regimen for 3 months now and I am just now seeing improvement.

Awesome!! Yeah, it can take awhile. My son's been doing the Regimen since early December and didn't see results till about a month ago.