Notifications
Clear all

Need some advice!

MemberMember
(@marcin_273)

Posted : 03/17/2016 3:03 pm

Hi guys,
I'm new to this and I wanted to ask for some advice about the Acne.Org Regimen.
I had acne since the age of around 13 or 14 at first it wasn't anything serious but it quickly got to a point were I had to try different treatments to try and get my clear skin back. I took prescribed pills with special cleaners and tons of different creams and gels which did help a bit but they weren't affective. I was spending tons of money but nothing seemed to work. So I stopped and from that point on my skin got worse and worse and I don't know what to do anymore.
Today I came by this site while watching acne treatment videos on youtube and I saw and read a lot of positive reviews about this Acne.Org Regimen, and how is helped so many people. Even thought I know that not all products will work for everyone I wanted to know if this is something good that I should invest in because at this point I tried everything.
All I want to know is that if this is something people would recommend and is it good?
Thanks.

You liked
MemberMember
(@fudgesicle87)

Posted : 03/18/2016 6:45 pm

It sounds like YouTube gave you your answer! If you can commit the time it takes and do it twice every single day, this will work for you.

DeLovely and liked
MemberMember
(@venereologist)

Posted : 04/09/2016 3:30 am

On 3/17/2016 at 4:03 PM, marcin_273 said:

Hi guys,
I'm new to this and I wanted to ask for some advice about the Acne.Org Regimen.
I had acne since the age of around 13 or 14 at first it wasn't anything serious but it quickly got to a point were I had to try different treatments to try and get my clear skin back. I took prescribed pills with special cleaners and tons of different creams and gels which did help a bit but they weren't affective. I was spending tons of money but nothing seemed to work. So I stopped and from that point on my skin got worse and worse and I don't know what to do anymore.
Today I came by this site while watching acne treatment videos on youtube and I saw and read a lot of positive reviews about this Acne.Org Regimen, and how is helped so many people. Even thought I know that not all products will work for everyone I wanted to know if this is something good that I should invest in because at this point I tried everything.
All I want to know is that if this is something people would recommend and is it good?
Thanks.

hello , first of all not be so stressed n dont be too much worry about urself because always a complex drug usage never resulting in any good conditon be patient first n now stop u r current drugs n relax n after theif u r doing then [censored]

MemberMember
(@freckledritz)

Posted : 04/14/2016 4:20 pm

Hi!
Listen, I started having acne at around 12/13 and it has always been mild.
I took the pill Yasmin and I even took roacutan when I was younger, and it all worked.
But the thing is: it all came back with a vengeance once I stopped it.
I am now doing the regimen and my skin is clear again and I am very happy.
I also know that when I stop, my acne is probably coming back.

It's a choice you have to make, really, either:
1) You take the pill for a big part of your life or antibiotics or whatever they want to give you, and suffer the consequences; 
2) or you have a skin care regimen that can be equally effective, a bit more work but without harsh side-effects.

I chose the latter, after 13 years on the pill, and I wouldn't go back.
Honestly I don't know if you are a girl or a boy, so I'm not sure it will make sense for you if you are a boy, since I'm talking about the pill, but either way I'd say... give it a try.

DeLovely liked