Does Regimen work o...

Notifications
Clear all

Does Regimen work on nose?

MemberMember
(@scldub)

Posted : 02/27/2016 5:47 am

I've always had acne, pretty severe as a teenager, mild as an adult, about 3 yrs ago after about 12 years of basically a clear face I started using the acne.org benyl peroxide formula as I was getting breakouts on my chin again. This worked but recently in the last year I've been getting small/ tiny spots on my nose and some on my forehead. I'd never had these on either before , especially not on my nose. I've been applying the BP to my nose but I'm still getting breakouts, I've tried using aveeno salycilic acid for about a month now but I'm still getting breakouts. My question is does anyone think that changing to the full regimen may help? I thought just the cleanser and BP would work but it hasn't, I've also tried just the cleanser on my nose with almond oil as a moisturizer but that doesn't seem to work. Any thoughts appreciated!

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 02/29/2016 11:34 am

I second CP's advice. Under the regimen I have realized that balance really is important. I have very very oily skin and am on of those hesitant to use a moisturizer. Although when using BP, it really is important to use moisturizer. The BP dries your skin out too much even though you don't notice it.