Notifications
Clear all

Acne came back

MemberMember
(@littlemoonshine)

Posted : 02/16/2016 4:39 pm

I haven't been on the regiment for too long, probably about three weeks now...I saw a huge improvement in my skin and acne with the first few days. I have had acne since high school and tried everything over the counter and stuff that was prescribed to me...including Accutane but I stopped taking that due to the fact that I will be trying to have a baby soon. My acne seemed to come back with a vengeance and that's when I came across this.

I have been using it exactly as the instructions say and haven't missed a day at all since. I eat healthy and get exercise regularly. I track when I am supposed to start my period so I understand that there can be hormonal flare ups around that time, but I am two weeks out from starting that. I am a bit stressed with work, school, and my fiance coming back from being over seas for a year and getting married in 24 days.

I seem to get reoccurring acne in the same spots. I have scars from where they popped up last time, and then they go away only to come back again once they seem to be fully healed, in the same exact spots. Is there anything I can do to kind of help this problem? Anything I can add to the regimen, maybe? I get them on my cheeks, and chin mostly with a few on the jaw line.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 02/16/2016 5:07 pm

The thing with The Regimen is a lot of times it gets worse before it gets better. You should expect a lot of up and down in the initial stages. Three weeks is still very early into the regimen to judge. When I first started, the worst breakouts happened during my 4th and 5th week. So much that I almost gave up. However, I thought over the time, money and effort I spent and decided to stick with it. It was the best decision I've made for my skin. I eventually got clear of my severe acne.

As far as adding anything to the regimen...Do NOT do that unless you are already clear. You can experiment one product at a time to try and see what works with it. But for now just stick to the instructions as directed.

DeLovely liked