Alternatives to the...

Notifications
Clear all

Alternatives to the moisturiser UK only

MemberMember
(@natalielucy)

Posted : 11/12/2015 2:23 pm

What are people's thought on the regimens moisturiser I really don't think it goes on nice at all I actually dread that part of the regimen but I know I can't skip it.

does anyone in the uk know of any good alternatives that don't cause break outs ? I put the BP all over chin and cheeks but my cheeks don't flake but my chin is sooo bad it's ok at the start of the day then throughout the day it gets really flaky.. I don't wanna use any oil.

i have ordered the aha and will use this I heard it's really good for flakes but can I still use this with active break outs ?

MemberMember
(@natalielucy)

Posted : 11/15/2015 8:51 am

I feel like it takes ages to sink in and that it makes my face look really greasy I really do want to try and find an alternative cos I do think it is breaking me out.

Also so from the reviews I have read people say that the AHA gets rid of flakes ?

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 12/07/2015 2:30 am

On November 12, 2015 at 415 PM, Control Panel said:
Acne.org Moisturizer has a nice feel, but I do think it could use more effective humectants. I feel safe using an abundant amountb/c it has no potentially offending ingredients. Also, it isn't tacky.

For me AHA increases flakiness. What you'll probably notice is that after using it a few times, your skin will be flakier & drier. However, it'll subside after that, and using it daily won't be a problem. Be sure to wear sunscreen during the daytime.

Can I use AHA with jojoba oil every night without mixing with moisturizer?

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 12/07/2015 7:45 am

1 hour ago, Control Panel said:

Personally, I wouldn't use AHA every day unless it's a weak“AHA product (or if I dilute it). Causes too much stinging & flakiness.

To answer your first question”yes, you can mix AHA w/ jojoba oil.

Really? Doesn't cause me flakiness, I just want to know if I spuld

continue using it every night? Or I should cut back to maybe like 3 times a week or something? :) thanks