Fantastic, But Wher...

Notifications
Clear all

Fantastic, But Where Do I Go From Here?

MemberMember
(@immediatefox)

Posted : 08/12/2015 4:09 pm

After a year of using the Regimen, my face has gotten ridiculously better, but there are still a few concerns that I can't seem to get rid of.

1. I still have blackheads and bumps around my T area and anywhere hair grows (which I'm fine with at this point- that isn't too big of an issue, but it would be really helpful if there's a solution to the never ending dirt that comes out of my nose!)

2. I occasionally get really big red pimple that doesn't turn white or turns white after about a week. They hurt a lot and persist to no end. I don't know what to do about them, as the regimen doesn't actually make them go away (it only prevents most of my other acne around my face). It normally occurs at the very side of my cheeks, but some end up near my mouth and they're not only painful sometimes but also really annoying to have. Am i missing something in particular that could make them go away? Is there any other product that could potentially reduce the amount of big spots that I have? Maybe I'm just not following an instruction, but I use the FAQs and look online frequently because it keeps happening.

Thanks!

MemberMember
(@teemorties)

Posted : 08/14/2015 7:59 am

I still get the odd papule/pustule breaking through after years of BP use. I don't follow the regimen religiously though, only at night. But I used to like clockwork morning and night and I'd still get the odd one.

I'm not sure what to offer help wise. The m sure you know your skin quite well after a year on this. Maybe add an AHA treatment?