How Long Was The Re...

Notifications
Clear all

How Long Was The Red & Flaky Phase For You?

MemberMember
(@guppy45)

Posted : 07/21/2015 1:44 pm

I don't expect the regimen to fix all my problems but I've decided to go forward with it.

I've just finished 2 weeks and sections of my face look like a small nuclear bomb has exploded in these areas. :-) It's not just flakes, skin layer peeling off.

Mixing jojoba drops into the moisturizer but wonder how long the redness and flakes lasted for others.

Thanks

MemberMember
(@rebecca_yayahoo-com)

Posted : 07/21/2015 5:54 pm

I've been on the regimen for about 1 month now and my dryness/flakiness has gotten better. I only use the regimen at night and in the morning i use the cleanser and cetaphil moisturizing cream. The moisturizing cream has helped a lot for my dry and flakey skin.

MemberMember
(@guppy45)

Posted : 07/23/2015 4:49 pm

^^Interesting to hear about CereVe. Perhaps I'll try it. Glad to hear at least your redness is gone even though your flakeyness continues.

Is it like layer of skin peeling or just a small flakes these days?

I find the Cetaphil moisturizer clogs me up and causes whiteheads in certain areas.

I'm also waiting for an opportunity to shave closer but can't while I still have pimples.

MemberMember
(@guppy45)

Posted : 07/27/2015 11:47 am

^^Ah okay. I meant in a section a bunch of flaking can seem like it removes a layer in that section. But yeah it's not like the peeling I get with a sun burn.

I've stopped the moisturizer. It was causing too many new pimples on me. Now my face is a mess.